Ralph Lauren Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.6

119 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a meeting at my school with the HR representative from Ralph Lauren. They were very sweet and easy to connect to. The interview went well they asked me a lot of questions about my work personally and in a group as well as looked at my portfolio and asked about my design aesthetic.

Asset Protection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with four different people on three separate occasions. First interviewed with an asset worker, second was an HR rep, third was a manager(not sure which) followed by the HR manager on that day. Went well with everyone except the HR manager (sulky demeanor). Never heard back from them. What was the point of having me come down three times? Easily could have done this all on one day. Time waster.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

intense there were three interviews with a senior tech then a director then the vp of the department. reviewed my previous work and thorough conversation of the responsibilities. however they changed not too long into the role

Interview Questions

• do you think you have enough experience   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Lyndhurst, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial call with a recruiter, and then met/talked to 6 different people for 6 different interviews. Very very long process for an entry level role. It has been 2 weeks since my last interview, after multiple emails and calls I have not received any response in regards to my status. After 6 interviews I would hope to at least get an email stating if I didn't or did get the job. Extremely frustrating to go through this.

Corporate Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school and was invited to a first round interview via video conference. My interview just really seemed like she didn't want to be there, which made the interview painful and awkward.

Site Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Awful experience that reflects poorly on the company. When I told the recruiter I was available after 3:30pm for an in-person interview, he and the team pushed for 3pm before settling on 3:15pm. Very rude and unprofessional and left a bad taste in my mouth before I even met them. When I arrived, the hiring manager seemed very disorganized because she asked me the same questions she had asked over the phone. All in all, interviewing is a two-way street - I'm glad this one didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• What are some advantages and opportunities on the website?   Answer Question
    • If we were to hypothetically give you a product category on the website such as Women's Dresses, what would be the first things you would fix on the page?   Answer Question
    • What are some traits you would bring to the table?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial online interview, then an in-person interview as the process advances. It takes months, and you don't hear back until late May. It would definitely be smart to have backup opportunities, because you are not notified until later in the process and it is hard to gauge interview performance and how competitive your application is.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you think interning at Ralph Lauren will help you achieve your future goals?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on Linked In, got an email for a phone interview over three months later. I had a nice conversation with the HR Manager, she mostly asked about my planning experience. The next day I was asked to come in for an in person interview with three people, later in the week. The in person interview started with the HR Manager going into more detail about the position and asking some surface level questions, then an excel test which was pretty easy if you're familiar with retail math and excel. I then met with two other people in the department, I think a planning manager and the director of planning (not 100% sure of their titles, but it was two people of those levels). I sent a thank you email to the HR Manager the next day, and while I was writing out my thank you emails to the other two women, I got a speedy response from the HR Manager that they were going to move forward with other candidates.
    I wasn't offered the position, but I wasn't really expecting to be, I didn't have as much experience as they were looking for. The process was overall very pleasant, and I was really impressed and thankful that the HR Manager actually got back to me that quickly

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through an online interview plus two additional video interviews. The first interview consisted of a series of prompts, 30 seconds to prepare, then a chance to respond. The next two interviews were conducted via Skype.

Interview Questions

• How would my previous experience relate to the role I'm applying for   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took about a month.
    1. Online Interview
    2. Meet and Greet
    3. Interview with Assistant Manager
    4. Meet with General Manager
    After this process, it took about a few days to hear back.