Ralph Lauren PR Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

This interview really cheapened the brand to me. Interview took place in a room that had clothes strewn about, hair on the white sofa chairs (so that I literally did not want to sit down), etc.

I was interviewed by a recent intern who had just started working (I have a graduate school degree), who was dressed as though she crawled out of bed (not at ALL consistent with the brand), and not only asked me no questions, but also could not follow - nonetheless answer - my questions ("um...what was the question again?"). As I was referred by a friend/employee, I felt that this was very disrespectful to said employee (at the very least I'd think they'd have me speak with someone who is competent to conduct an interview, and not a recent college graduate from a horrible school), as well as myself. I spent a great deal of time preparing, and finding an appropriate RL ensemble, and it was an absolute waste of time - and frankly, a joke. While I still believe the company to be great in many ways, the fact that they would conduct an "interview" in such a manner, and environment, was shocking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Had an interview with the Hiring Manager and followed up but did not hear back. I thought the interview went well, but had a sinking feeling that I did not fit the RL look, especially since I am a minority. The company is not particularly know for it's diversity. The job ultimately went to a socialite.

Interview Questions

• Who are some celebrities you would like to see in Ralph Lauren clothing?   Answer Question