Ralph Lauren Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.1

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Teleconference interview, In-store interview . They still use paper applications which is great for establishing a "face to the name" and a good first impression. You get hired on very quickly which is another plus.

Interview Questions

• How/Why do you want to represent the Polo Ralph Lauren brand?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview. Similiar to every retail job interview. No experience necessary. They ask very easy questions, just the generic "best characteristics" "Strengthens and weaknesses" "Why polo" just act natural and you should be all set

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Three separate interviews. Asked about experience and about the brand. They took me into the back room and had me hand over my resume (I had no job experience at the time -- I'm amazed they hired me. However, the store was going to close anyway, so maybe that's why they did).

Interview Questions

• What I liked about Ralph lauren   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Livermore, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Super simple and straight forward. Takes a while to get back to you and you might have to be aggressive as they tend to forget with manager's being in charge of so many associates.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer that was obviously in the wrong?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Really fast, person to person I had 2 interviews, was very easy, I showed my skills as a salesperson and customer service, Take with me my resume and I spoke with the two people in charge of hiring staff

Interview Questions

• Are you have experience with costumer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (San Marcos, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I originally applied on Indeed. I received an email a few hours later asking me to interview on my phone via HireVue. About 4 hours later, I received an email from the Hiring manager. We scheduled an in-person interview two days later. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I was given a card with a website to fill out an opinion survey. I was offered a position a few hours later.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received an invitation to interview. Then I went into the store for an in person interview. A few days later or about a week after the interview, I received a phone call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry or upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took about a month.
    1. Online Interview
    2. Meet and Greet
    3. Interview with Assistant Manager
    4. Meet with General Manager
    After this process, it took about a few days to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Howell, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy and very quick, the managers are constantly looking for new associates as many were leaving upon my time of arrival. There were only 2 test and 2 interviews, one online and one in person. I got the job within a matter of days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have past attendance issues?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Originally applied online. It was a video interview. A series of questions are asked and you have 1 minute to answer them. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was a group interview with 2 other applicants