Ralph Lauren Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2018

2.1

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Livermore, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Fast and easy. filled up an application. the same day interview. online test requirement and made an offer and got hired. Was scheduled for orientation the next day. Fast and friendly interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Teleconference interview, In-store interview . They still use paper applications which is great for establishing a "face to the name" and a good first impression. You get hired on very quickly which is another plus.

Interview Questions

• How/Why do you want to represent the Polo Ralph Lauren brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Livermore, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Super simple and straight forward. Takes a while to get back to you and you might have to be aggressive as they tend to forget with manager's being in charge of so many associates.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer that was obviously in the wrong?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Howell, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy and very quick, the managers are constantly looking for new associates as many were leaving upon my time of arrival. There were only 2 test and 2 interviews, one online and one in person. I got the job within a matter of days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have past attendance issues?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received an invitation to interview. Then I went into the store for an in person interview. A few days later or about a week after the interview, I received a phone call with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry or upset customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview. Similiar to every retail job interview. No experience necessary. They ask very easy questions, just the generic "best characteristics" "Strengthens and weaknesses" "Why polo" just act natural and you should be all set

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (El Paso, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted my application in person, got a call back a few days later to go interview in the store. When I went, it was a group interview of roughly 7 people. The hiring manager rotated around asking us each a few typical and non-typical questions. Then she made us go out into the store and try to "sell" her something.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose to be any Disney character, who would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Three separate interviews. Asked about experience and about the brand. They took me into the back room and had me hand over my resume (I had no job experience at the time -- I'm amazed they hired me. However, the store was going to close anyway, so maybe that's why they did).

Interview Questions

• What I liked about Ralph lauren   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tannersville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Tannersville, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

In a relaxed, one-on-one environment, I was asked many group oriented questions that would show how I work well with others and how I follow directions from those of higher authority.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked as a group to achieve a goal   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Doral, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

There were another three potential employees being interviewed. It was pretty basic asking what I liked about the company and why I wanted to work there. Manager was nice and we also had to take a test regarding things I would do in certain scenarios.