Ralph Lauren Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Really fast, person to person I had 2 interviews, was very easy, I showed my skills as a salesperson and customer service, Take with me my resume and I spoke with the two people in charge of hiring staff

Interview Questions

• Are you have experience with costumer service?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (San Marcos, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I originally applied on Indeed. I received an email a few hours later asking me to interview on my phone via HireVue. About 4 hours later, I received an email from the Hiring manager. We scheduled an in-person interview two days later. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I was given a card with a website to fill out an opinion survey. I was offered a position a few hours later.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took about a month.
    1. Online Interview
    2. Meet and Greet
    3. Interview with Assistant Manager
    4. Meet with General Manager
    After this process, it took about a few days to hear back.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Originally applied online. It was a video interview. A series of questions are asked and you have 1 minute to answer them. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was a group interview with 2 other applicants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Temple Hills, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I first dropped off a paper application, then a week later I was emailed a link to complete an online interview. I chose to complete it with my phone after I downloaded the HireVue app on my phone, you get asked 6 questions and it takes about 10-15 minutes to answer them all. You get about 2-3 minutes max to answer. I then called the store and asked what the next step was and was informed that they are reviewing all of the videos and will get back to me if I meet their requirements. Still waiting to hear back from them

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge you had to adapt to?   Answer Question
    • How do you make sure a customer feels special even when you are busy?   Answer Question
    • Some question about why do you want to sell at Ralph Lauren   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Sunrise, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It is online, you get asked 5 questions through text and get a minute to answer them on webcam. I wish it would have been in person. They give you a preview, that is 3 minutes long, but the actual interview questions are one minute each, so I accidentally was cut off on the first question.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the Ralph Lauren brand, how does your background and experience make you fit for this job, name a time you set out a goal and accomplished it, when has there been a situation when there was change and you needed to adapt, how do you let a customer know they are valued even though you are busy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Saw a publication online. Applied electronically. Got an email back and went in. Had 3 rounds of interviews and then got the job. It wasn't terribly hard, I just went in and let them know that I was really passionate about the brand and about working there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you love about the brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (North Charleston, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was not difficult at all and it was my first job.I like the way the interview went it was not long at all. I sit up straight I talk with respect I pay attention everything that was said. It was very easy because I use to be in a program call teach the need.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work here   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

After emailing recruiter you get a link for an online interview which you have to complete. Then, if you pass that you have an in person interview where you talk about the terms of the job and what you will have to do.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Birmingham, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call within a few hours about scheduling an interview. The interview mostly consisted of casual conversations about previous employment/work experiences. Manager was very nice and engaging. I felt very comfortable in the 1 on 1 interview. I brought a copy of my resume to the interview which I think helped a lot, even though it isn't really necessary.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail before?   1 Answer