Ralph Lauren Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Sales Professional Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.4

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I first applied through the mall website where the Ralph Lauren store is. Then I came in for an initial one on one interview. Waited 2 weeks then had an interview with the store's GM. Was hired 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

3-4 interviews and an online test. At least one with a store manager, then with the general manager, and finally with the district manager. All I nterviews have similar typical sales type questions. The test is to judge your character and honesty. I interviewed over coffee in the casino. They weren't too long and everyone was really friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I've only had the digital interview, in which you record yourself answering questions. You can do a few practice questions (which aren't recorded) so that you can get the hang of it, but even after doing 2 or 3 of those, I choked on the first recorded question. There were about 8 questions in total, 5/6 of which were recorded. The rest were just multiple choice. As far as the recorded questions, you get 30 seconds to prep for each one after the question is asked, and your response can be up to 3 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience will help you in the roles that you are applying for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Took a long time before they contacted me. I send my resume to corporate and a couple of months later they call me from the local store here in Phoenix.

Interview Questions

• Pasted experiences and client list that can bring to the company   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

If you know someone that works there, they will hire you. It was that simple. They will ask you to come about two times and then tell you that you are hired. They like women who wear little to no makeup and do not permit colored nails or extreme hairstyles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any megotiation. They told me how much the pay was and that was that.

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Port St Lucie, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Need to first apply through the internet. Then you need to take an assessment test and pass. Next is interviewing with the department manager and then again with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales questions. Experience, why Ralph Lauren and then what would you do in certain situation questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

meet with different levels of management to determine your fit in the store location as well as the company, in depth look at sales production over previous years (sales by department, client growth, local vs. international, etc.), conforming to the expected image of RL is an important factor (can be good and bad thing)

Interview Questions

• how do you develop client relationships and maintain them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

Was led out with water to find comfortable seating for interviewing. I first spoke with the men's manager. Came a second time with the General Manager. Then a third and final interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to achieve commission based sales goals.   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in June 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Interview Details – The first round was an in-store application. You must go in to get an application, then fill it out and bring it back to the store. If you are chosen as a possible candidate, then next phase of the interview process is an in-person interview with an Associate Manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate within 10% of offer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with department manager - questions based more on personality and less on experience
    Second interview with department manager and assistant manager - questions based primarily on experience and how to act/ react in particular scenarios