Ralph Lauren Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Mebane, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Called in for a group interview. Four other applicants were there. The hiring manager gave us general info about the position and shift availability. The manager asked, what do we know about Ralph Lauren? We briefly met with the GM. We were told would should expect a call tomorrow afternoon, to schedule an appointment for a second interview with the GM. Also, we had to complete a survey online as part of the application process. I got the call for the second interview and met with the GM, who asked me four easy questions(i.e. Why Ralph Lauren?). I got a call two days later to attend orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ralph Lauren

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in October 2013.

Interview

Very laid back environment. They got back to me pretty quickly about my second interview. Interview took a week. There were two interviews and I got hired after my second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is $8.50 or it depends on your experience.