Ralph Lauren Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.4

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

got an interview via an employee referral. Interview process was standard, two RL employees. Questions were straight forward but based alot on RL company/ competition/ brand..high brand- and market knowledge required

Fashion Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was fairly simply. I spoke with two people and they asked me about my experience as well as telling me more about the position. They got back to me within a few days and made the whole process comfortable and easy

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experience   1 Answer

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was one phone interview. I could sense that the senior manger barely read my CV,
    and she asked few questions. I got the offer at the end. Overall, it was not difficult.

Interview Questions

• 1. do you know how to use excel?
      2. could you gather information in retail stores?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellesmere Port, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Ellesmere Port, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online via email after seeing an advertisement, then a couple days later had a phone interview where i was asked basic questions ("what do you think is good customer service" "when have you worked well in a team" etc) then was invited for a formal interview in store.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ralph Lauren?   1 Answer
    • How would you make sure you integrated with other staff members if you were successful?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with difficult customer? (scenario was given)   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The recruitment process took about 2 months and it included a telephone interview with HR and three face to face interviews with line manager, Director and VP. All the interviewers have been professional but at the same time very friendly, making me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Very nice and supporting HR, they've always answered my questions and shared feedback after interviews promptly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, walk me through your CV.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Ralph Lauren? What can this company offer you that you can't get from your current employer?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself? Strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • What are the key trends in the UK fashion industry?   Answer Question

Allocator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Watford, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Fun assessment day which included different activities. Amongst a strong group of candidates. The day also included skills tests, maths test, a one-to-one interview and a short question and answer session. The Ralph Lauren team were really welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work under pressure and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us why you should have the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

More than satisfactory.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Bicester, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview was easy, very friendly environment they make a presentation about the company and why it is nice to work for them and benefits, then they give you a role play to pick some items based on a character they give you and say why you choose it. After they ask you to tell something about yourself and then to say what you remeber about the person next to you to see if you are a good listner

Negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in June 2015.

Interview

I got invited to an interview within 24 hours of applying for the role. It was a group interview due to the mass of staff that they were hiring. We had to undertake various tasks whilst our performance was being observed and then feedback to the interviewing members of management.

Interview Questions

• present within a small group what you believe the perfect sales associate is   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Was asked to make a mood board of how we viewed the company. Then asked to put outfits together using Ralph Lauren clothing and explain what type of customer would buy the outfit and how we would go about selling the outfit using knowledge about fabric type, seasonal items etc..

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Two stage interview with human resources and with the potential future line manager. The human resources telephone interview was a traditional human resources interview with a lot of questions about personal skills, team work skills, problem solving skills. The interview with the potential future line manager was very good, questions were job specific skills based and was a good opportunity to get to know the potential future people and the company culture.