Ralphs Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

1.5

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Valencia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day asking me to call the recruiter and do a brief phone interview, which I did and they scheduled an in person interview for two days later.
Was interviewed by the front end manager, nothing hard and it was very easy and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ralphs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy process. I applied online and received an email asking to do a phone interview. I was asked about my availability and a few questions. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview. After my interview I was told they had few more people to interview and that they would get back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day asking me to call the recruiter and do a brief phone interview; I passed and they scheduled an in person interview for the next day. The interview itself was very relaxed and easy. They told me they would notify me in a couple of days what their decision was. I had to give them a call five days later since I did not receive a phone call. I gave them a follow up call the next day and they called me back later that afternoon offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralphs (Torrance, CA).

Interview

I went to a job fair and was asked a couple of simple questions like why do you want to work here and what is good customer service to you? About five days later I got a call back to take a drug test and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Los Osos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Los Osos, CA).

Interview

I was not interviewed. I was only asked for my information and then was given a drug test. I wasn't sure if I was actually hired, I was confused because I wasn't asked any questions, until I was handed a uniform.

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralphs (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

Walk in, wait for the front end manager to be available. Leads you to the office or the break room and asks basic interview questions. If you are liked, takes a cotton swab before you leave to submit for a drug test, will get back to you on job offer.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you willing to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ralphs (Hawthorne, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call around 2 days later. The call was 8 minutes. Pretty long for a phone interview. I got an in-person interview that was scheduled for 2 days later. The interview was RUSHED & only literally 4 minutes at the most but seeing as though the phone interview was pretty long, I still see a future at Ralph's. They also said that they would get back to me in 2 business days and my interview was on a Saturday it is now Monday so I am still waiting patiently!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I went in for what I thought was an interview and found out I was already hired. Seemed too good to be true...because it was. Management was very unprofessional. They constantly scheduled me outside of my availability. After a couple weeks of working there and countless conversations with management, I quit. Mediocre pay was not worth the stress. I was in town to go to college, so I chose to focus on that.

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ralphs (Tustin, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days I was contacted by someone who asked me a few questions over the phone. The day after the phone interview I came into the store for the interview. It was very laid back and the questions were relatively easy. Overall, the interview process was quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Sherman Oaks, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was them basically asking me basic questions though they never really asked thorough questions so I'm not entirely sure what to compare them to. Over all I aced whatever kind of interview this was but it was pathetic none the less.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Ralphs, what made you apply here   Answer Question