Ramapo College of New Jersey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ramapo College of New Jersey Interview Questions

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey.

Interview

Interview was a panel which consisted of members from various departments and students. It was straight to the point, sort of intimidating. Not you average interview of "tell me about yourself" etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what can you bring to our campus? And what is important to you.   Answer Question

Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey (Bronx, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face meeting with Hiring Manager. Submission of writing sample. Review of employment with a former affiliate of the company. Discussion of where I saw myself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Alumni Relations Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey (Mahwah, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process between my manager (Vice President of the College) and I was thorough. Manager asks everything necessary to ensure that I was a good fit as an Alumni Relations Aide.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to increase the quality of the Alumni experience through our on-campus events, our monthly eNewsletters, and our social media content?   1 Answer

Career Counselor Interview

Interview

At Ramapo College I walked into the conference room where the interview was held. I was told to sit at the end of a very long conference table. Odd thing was, the five people on the search committee sat at the other end of the table. Each person asked one generic question. Then they asked me if I had any questions. I asked one, and then they said thanks for coming, so i stood up and left. It was unprofessional, especially since they were working in a career center.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to leave your current job? Is there something wrong?"   Answer Question

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey (Mahwah, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy. I was brought in and interviewed with 3 people at once. They just kept firing questions and I kept answering. Just be prepared like all other interviews and you will do well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I let them know what I wanted and they agreed.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey.

Interview

I was initially contact by the search committee. Invited on campus for an interview with the search committee (about 5-6 people). After getting moved forward to the next round, was invited back on campus for an interview with the Associate Director and Director of the office before being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions were right to the point, and were given examples of student transcripts and asked to analyze them during the interview.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ramapo College of New Jersey (East Brunswick, NJ) in May 2009.

Interview

Simple computer skills testing.

1:1 Interview with Temp Placement Officer was easy and painless.

Questions such as:

What is your ultimate career goal?
    Why are you choosing to temp?
    What are your preferred work hours?
    How far are you willing to commute?

Recruiter I spoke with was friendly and personable. Offered me several possible positions on the spot and said she would call employers within the day to see if they were interested in hiring me. Was placed within the week and am incredibly pleased with the results.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest about the salary you are interested in.