Randa Accessories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randa Accessories Interview Questions

Interviews at Randa Accessories

2.6

Interview

After speaking with HR - I went through 4 rounds of interviews. First, with two people who worked in the merchandising department.Two days later they called and asked me to come back a second day. I then met with the VP of Merchandising and President of Merchandising.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in mens?
      What stands out to you about our company?   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I spoke initially to a head hunter. This conversation was fast and quick and then on to the next one. I was interviewed in the Randa offices three times prior to being hired.

I was asked at all three interviews where do you see yourself in five years. Generally speaking the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with 3 different people. All 3 asked in-depth questions pertaining to the role. Nobody asked the typical generic questions, which really says a lot about the company. Also, the questions did not overlap. I've interviewed at companies where I've spoken to 5 different people and all of them asked pretty much the same questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Selinsgrove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Selinsgrove, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was consisted of video recordings of yourself. There were approximately 10 questions and you had 3 chances to record the answers to your questions. Each question had a time limit of 2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Biggest accomplishments, role models, introduce yourself   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Randa Accessories.

Interview

They take a long time to decide in the entire process,like they are a major corporation. Once you get an interview , you will interview with at least 5 people to get the job. And the finaal answer will come from 2 to 3 months after you interviewed

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with people? If you were asked that question, you might get in. They won't care about your degrees, or experience. This is the one question you need to not only answer right, but be true to it. When you say, I'm a "team player", you better be willing to do someone else's job, including the "favorite people in the department" or even your future boss.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY).

Interview

easy interview process took a few weeks to respond. interview process was one on one two step two supervisor interview. Great people to work with. Very excited to work there. The company itself the offer was not very exciting pretty standard offer for the industry. Offered medical benefits and 401k entry level. Hours are very decent if you go to school. Sometimes holiday bonus and overtime happens but depends on company performance.

Interview Questions

• very entry level questions about sales experience and merchandising   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randa Accessories.

Interview

A recruiter will call you, who is unfriendly and talks back to the person they are trying to recruit over. He does not work directly for the company, but he reflects badly on the company. I then met with the manager and a top senior manager, both who were friendly and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Every single person asked me, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I said the pay was not what I was told initially, I was told -- don't negotiate or they might pull back the offer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Rose, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Saint Rose, LA) in June 2011.

Interview

The HR Director called me to come in for an interview in response to my online application. He interviewed me for 45 minutes, then his HR Manager talked to me. Both people were cordial and professional. I was called back for a second interview. Same two people interviewed me as a group interview this time. The interview itself was typical. However, the job was between me and another candidate. Director promised me he would communicate with me either way if I got the job or not. His deadline came and went and I heard nothing. Frankly, I was not disappointed that i did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Rate from one to ten how excited you'd be to get this job?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very easy. Two skype interviews. The first interview was with one person and then the second interview was with a group of people in the department you would be working in. The questions were very basic and it was one of the easiest interviews I've ever had.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Rosemont, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with nine people, and it was pretty easy for me as I was prepared. However, the questions are mostly behavioral and the interviewers are also very approachable. My suggestion to you is to find more behavorial questions and use the STAR technique and you should be fine. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, but it was something like:

When is there a time you failed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, it was an internship