Randa Accessories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2017

2.5

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY).

Interview

easy interview process took a few weeks to respond. interview process was one on one two step two supervisor interview. Great people to work with. Very excited to work there. The company itself the offer was not very exciting pretty standard offer for the industry. Offered medical benefits and 401k entry level. Hours are very decent if you go to school. Sometimes holiday bonus and overtime happens but depends on company performance.

Interview Questions

• very entry level questions about sales experience and merchandising   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was unconventional. compared to the traditional interview process. He did not did not speak about my resume, as he wanted to know about me personally. Also, we spoke about the culture of the corporation and their successes, and what was expected from employees. It was very easy and I felt comfortable. I felt as though I made a new friend.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your leadership skills.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, HR reaches out to you with a phone call. The phone call was very smooth and the HR manager exhibited a great personality. Weeks later, met with the hiring manager and the interview went really well and was told I would come back to meet the VP of Marketing. I was also sent a writing test. Weeks went by with no answer until I reached out to the hiring manager and I immediately received a rather impersonal rejection e-mail from HR. Not the best way to learn I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Interview

After speaking with HR - I went through 4 rounds of interviews. First, with two people who worked in the merchandising department.Two days later they called and asked me to come back a second day. I then met with the VP of Merchandising and President of Merchandising.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in mens?
      What stands out to you about our company?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Saint Rose, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a brief phone screening to ensure interest in the position followed by a pleasant interview that does nothing to prepare you for the awfulness to come. The interview was a 1 on1 to begin which then led to meeting the 2nd in command of the department.

Interview Questions

• How have you responded to a situation where a co-worker is stressed out and communicating in a negative manner.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randa Accessories.

Interview

A recruiter will call you, who is unfriendly and talks back to the person they are trying to recruit over. He does not work directly for the company, but he reflects badly on the company. I then met with the manager and a top senior manager, both who were friendly and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Every single person asked me, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I said the pay was not what I was told initially, I was told -- don't negotiate or they might pull back the offer

Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was scheduled knowing I would meet someone from a leadership role, but this turned into a longer interview process with 4 different people separately. This was helpful instead of coming back for a second or third interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I spoke initially to a head hunter. This conversation was fast and quick and then on to the next one. I was interviewed in the Randa offices three times prior to being hired.

I was asked at all three interviews where do you see yourself in five years. Generally speaking the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Rose, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Saint Rose, LA) in June 2011.

Interview

The HR Director called me to come in for an interview in response to my online application. He interviewed me for 45 minutes, then his HR Manager talked to me. Both people were cordial and professional. I was called back for a second interview. Same two people interviewed me as a group interview this time. The interview itself was typical. However, the job was between me and another candidate. Director promised me he would communicate with me either way if I got the job or not. His deadline came and went and I heard nothing. Frankly, I was not disappointed that i did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Rate from one to ten how excited you'd be to get this job?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Rosemont, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. First interview was with the direct manager, who spent the entire hour ranting and complaining about his school tuition, gas prices and how expensive life is in Chicago. Second Interview was with the CFO, very Formal, asked me basic Acct, and behavioral questions.