Randa Accessories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.6

Facilities & Administrative Services Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview started off with me being asked about my previous job history. Than it quickly turned into the interviewer complaining that her subordinates don't want to follow her changes in the way they do there job. I'm saying to myself what does this have to do with my job interview?

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with 3 different people. All 3 asked in-depth questions pertaining to the role. Nobody asked the typical generic questions, which really says a lot about the company. Also, the questions did not overlap. I've interviewed at companies where I've spoken to 5 different people and all of them asked pretty much the same questions.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY).

Interview

easy interview process took a few weeks to respond. interview process was one on one two step two supervisor interview. Great people to work with. Very excited to work there. The company itself the offer was not very exciting pretty standard offer for the industry. Offered medical benefits and 401k entry level. Hours are very decent if you go to school. Sometimes holiday bonus and overtime happens but depends on company performance.

Interview Questions

• very entry level questions about sales experience and merchandising   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was unconventional. compared to the traditional interview process. He did not did not speak about my resume, as he wanted to know about me personally. Also, we spoke about the culture of the corporation and their successes, and what was expected from employees. It was very easy and I felt comfortable. I felt as though I made a new friend.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your leadership skills.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, HR reaches out to you with a phone call. The phone call was very smooth and the HR manager exhibited a great personality. Weeks later, met with the hiring manager and the interview went really well and was told I would come back to meet the VP of Marketing. I was also sent a writing test. Weeks went by with no answer until I reached out to the hiring manager and I immediately received a rather impersonal rejection e-mail from HR. Not the best way to learn I didn't get the job.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

3 round interview process which included a S.W.A.T analysis on the company and division.

Interviewers and Directors (specifically in SLG's) should be honest about the Merchandiser role when recruiting. I have footwear experience and was lead to believe I'd be allowed to develop for their footwear (slippers) division by the director. I left a management position and told I would work directly with a Sr. Merchant in a development role, not that as soon as I was hired my supervisor would be fired and I expected to assume his responsibilities with no increase in compensation.

Interview Questions

Interview

After speaking with HR - I went through 4 rounds of interviews. First, with two people who worked in the merchandising department.Two days later they called and asked me to come back a second day. I then met with the VP of Merchandising and President of Merchandising.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in mens?
      What stands out to you about our company?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with someone in an office. Then a casual meeting- good opportunity to build a rapport with the person that would be my manager. It was good and came at the right time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randa Accessories (Saint Rose, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a brief phone screening to ensure interest in the position followed by a pleasant interview that does nothing to prepare you for the awfulness to come. The interview was a 1 on1 to begin which then led to meeting the 2nd in command of the department.

Interview Questions

• How have you responded to a situation where a co-worker is stressed out and communicating in a negative manner.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randa Accessories.

Interview

A recruiter will call you, who is unfriendly and talks back to the person they are trying to recruit over. He does not work directly for the company, but he reflects badly on the company. I then met with the manager and a top senior manager, both who were friendly and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Every single person asked me, Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I said the pay was not what I was told initially, I was told -- don't negotiate or they might pull back the offer