Randalls Checker/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randalls Checker/Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Checker/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randalls.

Interview

Got call few days after applying online. Came in the morning,got to wait few hours then did the interview with some other job seekers. They let me know that I was accepted when all the interview was done.

Interview Questions

• working experience, sales experience, how to handle confrontation& different opinion experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as they firming on giving minimum wage of 7.25, which is pretty absurd as Randalls are the type of store in a rich and wealthy neighborhood with high price tags. Greedy company that are kinda dying because they can't keep up with technology, employment, and modernization.

Other Interview Reviews for Randalls

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Randalls (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I showed up at the store and then told to go to the back to meet the manager. He asked me some questions and then told me to return for training.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randalls (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

It was fast and easy.
    You start training right away, that's if you need training. You meet new people and they'll help you as much as you need. Within the interview you need to smile alot and just be excited. Randalls stay open until 1am so they will most likely ask about your availability and if your parents will be okay with it. The interview was rather short so you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Your availability and are you talkative ?
      Customer service experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellaire, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randalls (Bellaire, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I went to the customer service booth , was told to put an applciation online and come back the next day cause they would be doing the hiring in person. ask for a certain manager. It was a
    rushed interview. it only took 20 mintues in the manager's office. ask me Did I have cashering experience?, did I know basic math? ask me why did I leave my other employer? Do I reliable transportion? Can i work a flexible schedule?

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in the next five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no real negotiation unless you have 10 years or so in Grocery retail, anything less than in the cashiering area gets basic mininum wage