Randox Laboratories Interview Questions in Belfast, Northern Ireland | Glassdoor

Randox Laboratories Interview Questions in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Ive been interviewed by two people over the phone. It was in a friendly way that they proceed with the interview. In the end they gave the opportunity for questions ad informed me that I could hear feedback within one day.
    I thought it was unsucessfull as Ive not been asked about salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Common questions about myself and previous roles followed by more specific questions about their products, and a specific concept of a kind of drug.   1 Answer

Randox Apex Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a nice interview. The people at Randox asked mainly questions about my application for the program, as well as my strengths and weaknesses in regards to my skills. Very casual. They went out of their way to ensure that it was not a nerve wrecking experience.

Summer Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview not carried out by persons with experience in the field of work but by office staff, seemed to be there for a nice chat rather than an interview, reluctant to answer any questions on policys for employees at randox.

Graduate Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online by sending my c.v, they got back to me about one month later asking me for an interview. The interview itself went very well, however I was asked what I thought about the website and I suggested some improvements which I do not think were appreciated by the marketing manager. I was interviewed by three people one woman, two men from the marketing department.

Placement Student R and D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I looked at the glassdoor website to see what i could learn about Randox. I then looked at the Randox website and RateMyPlacement for the job role. I had to video myself for a short period of time and talk about myself and why i wanted to work in this particular position, I then heard back from the Randox Placment officer informing me that i had gotten an interview. I went to the interview, and was asked questions.

Placement Student R and D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy, no online application you just need to send your CV and CL. They called me back week after position was closed to invite for interview (interview was in different city and they did pay back the expenses). Interview was rather easy as well one science question occurred. Due to the fact that it was my first interview I thought it went terrible wrong but I got offer anyway.

Interview Questions

• What are your weakens and strengths ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Physicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Was called in for an interview and the whole process was very professional, the two men that interviewed me were very nice and generally interested in me and my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Randox?
      What experience do you have?
      Demonstrate your knowledge of physics, what is a CCD and how does it work?   Answer Question