Randstad Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randstad Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Disorganized, unprofessional and claimed to have just started the interview process, however, they had already hired someone.
I feel that management should be clear with their recruiters and the potential employees in the interviewing process, to ensure you don't waste peoples time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Randstad

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

Didn't happen. Recieved an email about my resume and the recruiter position I applied for. I set up a phone interview with a recruiter from Georgia. A week later when she said she would call me, she never did. No email or follow up from her. Waited a week for an interview that didnt happen and it took away from another interview I could have had the same morning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad (Islandia, NY).

Interview

Register with agency, meet with staffing and they send you out on Interviews that are the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions will be asked based on what type of opportunity you are looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I emailed them my resume because I heard about it through the career office at my school. I got a phone interview it lasted under an hour. The guy was real nice it was with the VP of recruiting. I had a personality test then I made it to the 1 on 1 and I met with about 4 different people. They all had different roles and one lady was who's old job I'd be doing. I got a email about 2 days later saying they found someone with better qualifications. But it was a good experience. Everyone including the receptionist was extremely pleasant to be around. One thing was that they didn't ask many questions that all came before the 1 on 1 was more about telling me more about the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could handle talking on the phone constantly and multi tasking in a fast paced enviornment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

first on the phone,,, then three in-person interviews. Alot of discussion of the role and setting realistic expectations so you understand what you are getting yourself into. Everyone was super helpful through the process.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to get into recruiting   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

There were 3 levels of interviews out of which 2 happened on the same day and last one was schedule after 4 days. Then offer negotiation took 1 week and then offer. The entire process took more than 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Details on Technical skills.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with senior consultant followed by face to face with HR director followed by face to face with team director followed by face to face with country director. Whole process from start to finish was efficient.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long and they would not respond to me for many days until I would ask them if they had made a decision. Then they had asked to see me again when they had clearly decided not to go with me (perhaps they like to waste their own time?). 3 weeks is much too long for an interview process for a simple job. Basically, it had slipped out that I had a child and they became much less supportive of my joining them after that point. This job is a best fit for an individual who does not have a family as the hours are extremely long. Pay is not very good either.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randstad (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two month process so buckle in for the long ride. Recruiter was lovely, but ultimately a salesperson who kept me on the hook and did not communicate transparently or enough. I had an initial phone screening, in-person interview and assessments (Chally + Wonderlic). For the next month, the recruiter told me I needed to wait to interview with more senior leaders. When I returned to the office for further testing, management there told me there was never a need for me to meet with senior leaders and I was already in final step process. Disorganized and inconstant messaging definitely made me question them as an employer at the time. The recruiter led me along for sure (my fault in hindsight) indicating at every step that an "offer was immanent", "everything looks great!!" etc. At the end of 2 months they declined. Red flags here for sure in terms of professionalism, integrity and ability to be transparent with candidates in pre-employment conduct.

Interview Questions

• Generic, traditional interview questions. No behaviourals, situationals or stress questions. Easy if you understand how to navigate interviews.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

the interview process was intensive. i went through multiple rounds, it took a long time for them to get back to me. i guess this is the downside of applying a job in a large organization

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are suitable for this job?   Answer Question