Cover image for Randstad Sourceright
Best Places to Work 2022

Add an Interview

Randstad Sourceright Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 131 of over 131 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright

Interview

Wasn’t too hard. Comp style questions which covered things like leadership, sales, coaching, team work, delivering in challenging situations, customer & stakeholder management. Using star model really helped me to focus my answers and make sure I didn’t waffle.

Interview Questions
  • N/A competency style questions were asked
    Answer Question

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright in Oct 2022

Interview

Fast and easy with 3 Interviews and a couple assessments. Everyone was easy going and made for a calming interview. I heard feedback quickly and am currently waiting to hear back on whether or not I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

404.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Randstad Sourceright~494861
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Budapest) in Sep 2022

Interview

Virtual interview with the GBS Team Lead. Lasted about 90 minutes. Asked me questions relating to my past work experience and tested my English and French Language Skills. Also gave me a brief description of the job title.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe a situation in the past where you were told you did something wrong and how did you react? 2. What are you like working in teams? 3. If you had a super power what would it be? 4. What is one thing that you are really good at?

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright

Interview

10-15 minute phone interview went over job description, expected work schedule, job location, start date, and pay rate. Knew by the end of the call if the position was offered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright in Jul 2022

Interview

2 interviews (HR and with a Manager); very nice and easy conversations, several cases to discuss, several questions about previous experience; after the interviews: no information about the process; not even an email saying I was rejected - which is sad as they spoke about Candidate Experience a lot

Interview Questions
  • several cases to discuss, several questions about previous experience

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright

Interview

It was a video interview. I was comfortable throughout the discussion as the interviewer was friendly & approachable . The recruiter explained very well about the job role and patiently answered all my queries. I

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (London, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

Was welcomed to set an Interview date / time only to discover Courtney Wells cancelled it with no explanation! I emailed to find out why and got no response until I mentioned I would be voicing my experience on Glassdoor!

Interview Questions
  • Courtney Wells reached out to me via email to choose appropriate interview time on Thursday 21st July and I booked an appointment for Monday 25th of July. The same day (Thursday) I then emailed Courtney saying that on the meeting invite it has my Canadian mob number as I return back to UK the following week so a meeting over teams would probably be better. (Currently in Canada to study a MSc, and making journey back to UK). The next day Friday, my meeting had been cancelled. I emailed within the first 1 hour of my meeting being cancelled Friday morning (GMT time) and received no response from Courtney. As I was anxious to know what happened I gave it until the end of the day and still received no response. Just before end of the day I emailed in to say I will be explaining my candidate journey with your company on Glass door. Within seconds Courtney responds saying there was a technical error and now its all back up and running so I can book again. I said "no thank you". Courtney then replied saying she will delete all my records off their system.
1 person found this interview helpful

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright in Jul 2022

Interview

I took part in 3 interviews, which were conducted in a really nice and professional way, apart from the last one during which manager seemed to be stiff and not really fluent. But it's not a big problem - the worst part is the fact, that I haven't received any feedback and recruiter stopped responding my messages. It's very impolite and not professional - I wasn't asking for much - just an information what was going on and what do we do next.

Interview Questions
  • Previous clients, roles I was responsible for, my motivation

Randstad Sourceright

Application

I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright

Interview

Three rounds. 1 Assessment. Recruiter round, assessment, 1 round with Panel, 2nd round with Panel, 3rd round with senior leaders. Offer discussion and offer. The interview process was quick the schedule was followed up timely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Budapest) in Jun 2022

Interview

It was very nice, simple and fun. At first interviewer started with greetings and introductory questions then we started talking more in details about the jobs and opportunities. At the end i also had option to ask questions to the interviewers about her experiences in the company and how much she likes working here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Interviews

Randstad Sourceright Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Randstad Sourceright as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiter and Sourcing Recruiter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Randstad Sourceright takes an average of 15 days when considering 84 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Recruiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas RPO Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Randstad Sourceright according to 84 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.64%