Randstad Sourceright Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2018

2.6

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Rocky Hill, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

1st in person interview. Hiring manager was truthful and honest about the company's, its culture, the IT Recruiting team. The hiring manager's recruiting division is a start-up compared to the 2 other well
    established businesses.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer corporate or agency recruiting   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Remote, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews, varying length. Basic questions, behavioral style interview. Two weeks in all, got an offer after that and started work a few weeks later. Moderate communication in between the interviews, had to touch base with the Recruiter to jog his memory.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult Hiring Manager.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2018.

Interview

3 Phone Interviews, one face to face conversation. Was very impressed with the organization as a whole. Randstad has a terrific history within the contingent workforce space. I would consider interviewing again in the future should an additional position become available. Highly recommend Randstad.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the MSP space?   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially, I received an invite to complete a virtual interview which comprised of 10 questions. My responses were video recorded with no opportunity to re-record. You only get one shot! Treat this like a face to face interview. Professional dress and neat appearance. If selected, you will be called for a phone interview with a recruiter and then the actual team manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had multiple tasks to complete and what steps did you take to ensure all goals and deadlines were met?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and I had a 30 minute phone interview with her the next day. She said she would have an answer in a few days. There was no follow up or response from her after several attempts by phone or email

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

i was working with a recruiter who mentioned that I'd be a good fit for ranstad. strangest part of company in my two visits to two different offices was the fact that they have no cubicles or offices really. individuals were look to be working "hard" sitting at folding tables with plastic folding chairs.

the woman i interviewed with was just.... ridiculous. she couldn't have been more than a few years older than me if even (i was 26 at the time). her presentation was unprofessional and she was extremely arrogant.

from the moment i walked into her office (the only one in the suite) she asked why i was there, maybe to interview? she then said my resume made me look "restless" and she doesn't see me finding any position that will make me happy. i was shocked and stayed professional with my responses.
    she handed me recruiting reports and asked me to review them speaking to me like I had no idea what she was talking about.

i walked out feeling like crap as you can imagine.

why even bring me in if you have no interest in hiring me based on my resume. waste of my time and afternoon.

Interview Questions

• why i was there and who set up the interview   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was contacted for a job I applied, and they offered to call for a phone interview the next day or after the weekend. So I chose the next day, and they never called. They finally called me back a few days later and rearranged another interview. I accommodated but had advised them that it was a hectic day for me since I would be on the road that day. The time came and I was late for the call. When we connected the person on the phone was not happy. Did not sell me the job and did not tell me anything about the department even when I asked, saying that I would be provided with those if I was selected to move on to the next around. When I inquired further the person admitted that they did not have the information.

Interview Questions

• Not exactly a difficult question, but when they asked about the salary I did not want to provide because I felt that I did not have enough information from the brief job description and the lackthereof from our conversation. However, I felt the pressure to give provide because it sounded like the person on the phone could not move on to the next question if I did not.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

A couple phone screens, followed by a digital interview, and a few in person interviews. Very helpful recruiters who got me in for interviews very quickly. The downside is their non-compete agreement with the company you would work for.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad Sourceright (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

I had to complete an initial phone screen, then a phone interview and then one onsite visit where I met with three rounds of individuals and completed a short/relevant test. Overall, I spoke/met with a total of 6 individuals before being offered the position. After acceptance, I had to complete a background check and drug screen test.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview was thorough concerning experience, background and knowledge. The interviewer reviewed my staffing background and asked specific questions concerning the type of recruiting that I had done. He asked about the types of positions that I had recruited over the years and the methods I had used to recruit. It was a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• I cannot think of any difficult questions that were asked   Answer Question