Randstad Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Randstad Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 25, 2017

3.2

Asda Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Was called regarding a position with Asda, and invited to an interview. On arrival I was asked if I minded someone sitting in on the interview, and it became clear that the interviewer was under training. It didn't seem like I was really considered for the position and instead that the interviewer was being reviewed on his.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about motivations and what drove me to work in that sector.

Interviewer also asked a few questions about my work history and seemed to be searching for possible new clients
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone call a lovely lady called Laura contacted me after i applied for the role online. She sold the company to me and made me feel at ease.

Then i had a skype interview with a guy called Dean who again sold the company to me giving me advice and help in what i needed for the next interview stage. It went very fast the whole procedure but they were very transparent from the start not giving me false hope.

Finally had an face to face interview with Josh and Chris. From the start i felt at ease although i was very nervous as i wanted the job. They asked me questions related to the job and about me did not care what i had on my cv.

Interview Questions

• If i gave you a phone and list of numbers how would i get company names from them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

- Relaxed telephone conversation and they invited me in for an interview
    - Met Josh who showed me around the office and had a 20 minute conversation about the role and what i currently do, rang me earlier that day and invited me in for a formal interview
    - Met Lee and Chris who did a formal interview, they called me back within 5 days and offered me the role.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in becoming a recruitment consultant.   1 Answer

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Plymouth, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview was good - fairly standard interview questions.

Questionable ethics from a professional point of view (openly discussing details of another applicant with me that I knew as a former colleague). Also not contacting me after the interview despite chasing.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very good, I was kept informed the whole way. The interviewer was friendly and asked some very thought provoking questions. The interview process was nice and short - it wasn't dragged out as some places are.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

It was a long process. There were 3 stages. The recruiter was great and kept me updated throughout the process. The recruiter gave great advice as to what I needed to research, what presentations i needed to prepare and would check through it before the interview. Although it was a long process, it was all worth it in the end.

Interview Questions

• How did you measure the effectiveness of you marketing strategies?   Answer Question

Java Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Bristol, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

2 Stage
    work based questions
    1 casual and then 1 more formal.
    Offer spoken over the phone and then accepted within 2 weeks.
    very relaxed but structured around your CV. What skills are transferable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick and easy. stated my terms and they accepted

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two stage interview process. A one-on-one interview with the Sales Manager and followed by a one-on-one with the Managing Director. The delved into my CV inquiring about my previous experiences and transferable skills. Asked me scenario based questions to test my applicable abilities and my abilities to think on my feet. Relaxed yet formal. Interview was in a cafe over a coffee.

Interview Questions

• With your amount of energy, how would you feel about being in an office environment every day?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

First stage interview with sales manager is based on competancies and motivations behind wanting to do the role. second stage with higher management (MD &HR) to get more of an idea of the company, where you would fit into it and long term options within the company

Interview Questions

• competancy based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Stage 1 -Initial call from the internal recruitment team
    Stage 2-Telephone interview