Randstad US Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

Randstad US Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a telephone interview with a recruiter and a review of my previous experience (work history), skill set and education. We also discussed the type of position I was looking for and if they had something in their inventory. Then I had an in-person interview with 2 recruiters who reviewed my experience and talked to me about the positions they had available that they thought I would be a good fit for.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest achievement in my last position? What did I excel at? What were some of the challenges? How would my co-workers describe me? What would the last Executive I assisted say about me?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out Randstad Background check application and personal info. worksheet, Interview was about 30 min. long. They put you in an office to fill out the information and then one of the staffing supervisors comes in and discusses your resume with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me details about my resume and my work experience.   Answer Question
    • They asked me what jobs I was interested in pursuing.   Answer Question