Randstad US Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Randstad US Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Apr 1, 2017

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

(Randstad is a staffing agency and I "reactivated" my profile with them; some of the questions below do not apply to me. If you sign with them, they require skills, drug and background testing just to be on-boarded. Then you check in with them weekly, if you aren't working. They will be looking for a company where they can place you, as long as you remind them that you are still searching. My 'free' advice to all who read this: Continue your job search, don’t wait for them to do it, they are supposed to be like a helper to you. And don’t take assignments that pay less than what you need, or you may get “stuck” in a position.) I met with a recruiter who asked pointed questions about what I was looking for in an assignment; I was also told that I wouldn't be 'put just anywhere', something that I appreciated coming off of a job that left me with a "bad taste in my mouth", so to speak.

Interview Questions

• One thing asked was, "do you prefer administrative work or paralegal assignments"? Which was good, because I have experience with both and it showed that the interviewer may be interested not only in 'getting a warm body in a seat' but in what I'd like this go 'round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied for a job through indeed app, I was contacted by phone had done an interview over the phone and was asked to come in for a second interview. I was interviewed by Stephanie Kramer and she was very pleasant and professional. I also had a background check done while I was on the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you bilingual? Can you fluently speak Spanish and can you read Spanish.   1 Answer

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with the client, personal interview with the client.
    Recruiter contacted me by email and by phone. They arranged a phone screening with their client. I was screened by the client, then invited for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your prior job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

this was for a contract with charles schwab. Good tricky questions related to Java and Database like OO concepts,design.

Interview Questions

• Told me to fix a bug in a code ,after several minutes of thinking I could manage it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

SSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Your interview is with someone totally out of state. You never get a chance to meet them in person. You only communicate with them via telephone. You are assigned to several people, You don't meet with them until you actually start the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your age and do you have children? We just wanted to know, so that we can see if you're able to work over and beyond   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Very thorough. The interviewer wanted to discuss the positions I held along with the industry where I gained experience. I was also asked the types of positions that I had filled in the past. This is an example,

1. Can you share the types of positions you have filled in the past?
    2. What the difficulty level in identifying candidates for the roles you filled?
    3. What industries have you recruited for?

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your background?   1 Answer