Randstad US IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randstad US IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Randstad US

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Newark, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

It was done in a closed room with 3 people in person at the table and 2 others by video conference. I was asked about the OSI model, IT utilities, and both category 5 and fiber optic cabling. I was asked about my experience with employers doing network cabling, and the types of cable that were used in creating the LAN.

Interview Questions

• How much experience and education do you have in the IT field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Randstad US

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. First met with the manager, reviewed my resume and asked some basic questions. If you get through that and they invite you back to shadow people then you basically have the job. That is just more so you get a feel for what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Randstad.
      All other questions were pretty basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It had Phone Screen followed by face to face interview at Local Hyderabad office in India.
    There are couple of rounds in which they assess your communication skills, personality, presentation skills, confidence.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randstad US (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and I was invited to a 1:1 interview with the team lead. The interview was a general overview about my past experience. It was OK, except when the interviewer told me there is no room for focusing on the candidates. There is a bigger focus on sales and clients. I don't like this approach on the long run, because I care about people and create excellent candidate experience. The interviewver had also a few remarks on my apperance, and I sincerely thought that I would be rejected. Although I was invited for a second round, I rejected it. I felt I would not fit the company culture.

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

It went fine. Lasted about an hour. The interviewer had a set list of questions but was very attentive.
    They knew what they were looking for and was very clear.