Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randstad US Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by 3 different people. I went through 3 different phone screenings and 2 interviews. They also had me take 3 different assessments. They acted very positive about me coming on as a team member praising my prior experience. Even the tone of their voices inflected towards me receiving an offer. I did my research and they had 2 posting for the same position the month i was contacted and 2 additional postings the month prior. They made it seem like it was between me and another but that still left 2 positions open.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. They responded with a face to face interview at which wasn’t hard at all. They were probably the most professional out of all the jobs I’ve had. Shortly after the in-person interview I was emailed to schedule my drug test and complete an online assessment. I failed the drug test 😢. They also do a background and credit check.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

(Randstad is a staffing agency and I "reactivated" my profile with them; some of the questions below do not apply to me. If you sign with them, they require skills, drug and background testing just to be on-boarded. Then you check in with them weekly, if you aren't working. They will be looking for a company where they can place you, as long as you remind them that you are still searching. My 'free' advice to all who read this: Continue your job search, don’t wait for them to do it, they are supposed to be like a helper to you. And don’t take assignments that pay less than what you need, or you may get “stuck” in a position.) I met with a recruiter who asked pointed questions about what I was looking for in an assignment; I was also told that I wouldn't be 'put just anywhere', something that I appreciated coming off of a job that left me with a "bad taste in my mouth", so to speak.

Interview Questions

• One thing asked was, "do you prefer administrative work or paralegal assignments"? Which was good, because I have experience with both and it showed that the interviewer may be interested not only in 'getting a warm body in a seat' but in what I'd like this go 'round.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Internal recruiter scheduled a phone screen to chat and review my background. She made me completely disinterested in the position. At the end she said "So... are you sure you want to continue with this position....?" In a kind of demeaning way. Her attitude completely pushed me away from the company even if they offer decent pay and benefits.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview - Our conversation was brief but overall positive and informative. After the interview, the recruiter emailed me to confirm my schedule and told me I would speak with hiring managers that same week. I was sent benefits information as well. I waited for next steps and cleared my schedule for the next phone interview however I did not hear back from the recruiter. I felt the process was a bit unprofessional so I decided to move forward with the interview opportunities presented by other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with their internal recruiting department and then I was invited in for a in person interview with the team leader. The interview seemed to go well. I was told I'd be contacted within the month as the reviewed their needs. I was in almost constant contact with my contacts at the company and received no response. As the time got closer to when I was supposed to be hearing back, I called to check on the status and was still given a generic answer. I believe that should give feedback and a yes or no status on the next step in order to complete the cycle and be professional

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position?
      What are the day to day activities of this role
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was called by the branch manager, who had seen my resume and reached out to me, we did a 30 min phone screen which was really positive and in which she described the company as idyllic. I was very excited to interview with her, which I did the next week. She was very friendly and informative but also seemed to not really care about the answers to my questions. After meeting with her, and her two sales women I was told that she had to speak to her manager and that she would set up a call time for me to speak to her. After a few days the manager reached out and talked about the company and how "high end" and "unlike my last position" the job requirements were...making me feel as though I didn't fit in to her girls club. She asked me almost zero questions and said she would have someone get back to me... eventually the original woman got back to me and asked me to come in for a one on one job shadow, which I did. At the end of the shadow she told me they were still interviewing other candidates and she would let me know by the end of the week... she completely didn't call me and after several days I reached out through email and she called saying that they had gone with someone else. Basically it was an utter waste of my time, money and gas.

Claims Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Lincolnshire, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Fill out Application
    2. Online Digital Interview
    3. Claims Assessment over the telephone - 30 minutes
    It was a different approach but the best part of it was that I was able to do the complete process from my home and not have to travel.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the following: HMO, PPO, HDHP, HSA, HRA, FSA   Answer Question

Recruiting Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

went through 3 of 4. First was a recruiter phone, then second was phone screen with Dr. of Talent Acquisition, then in person for 2 hours with team. The interviews seemed casual and not stressful but the interview with hiring manager proved to be intense with back to back questions about how I have or would handled certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about culture deck - hiring manager asked a lot of situational -   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randstad US (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn to discuss a position, and I was interested. Had a 30 min phone call which went well. The company seemed like they had a lot of room for growth, flexibility, and a good compensation structure. Was set up for a second interview which was almost the same and that person proceeded to tell me what they would be bringing me in for an in person interview within the next two weeks, and they would be reaching out to me with the details. I even told them which days and times I was available. 7 weeks later and still no word from them, then a different recruiter reaches out to me asking if I was interested in the same opportunity, at the same location. They really need to get organized and keep better track of their candidates. It's terrible that they are a staffing agency and it's this unorganized. Even if they decided to not interview me anymore it's common courtesy to let the candidate know that. Stay away if you're serious about a career!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? What is your base salary requirement?   Answer Question