Randstad US Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Standard Interview process.. Three fold so that there are checks and balances across the board. There is a Background check and no drug test for this salaried position. Solid company but very standardized and generic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted first offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Randstad US

Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Woburn, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Consisted of a phone conversation with the VP of Strategic Accounts, and future boss. followed bu two in person meetings/interviews. first with him and then with the President of Ranstad Technologies. Final meeting to negotiate comp plan and accept offer.

Interview Questions

• Since I did not have a background in traditional staffing, asked me if I had concerns joining a staffing organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

In person meeting. Agreed to a base, plus non recoverable draw until commmisions supported my full cop reqirements in excess of $100K.