Randstad US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by 3 different people. I went through 3 different phone screenings and 2 interviews. They also had me take 3 different assessments. They acted very positive about me coming on as a team member praising my prior experience. Even the tone of their voices inflected towards me receiving an offer. I did my research and they had 2 posting for the same position the month i was contacted and 2 additional postings the month prior. They made it seem like it was between me and another but that still left 2 positions open.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and took an online interview. I did horrible 😱. Received an email 2 days later stating they liked to meet me in person for an in - person interview. Took about 20 min with a manager rather than "hr". He was very professional and the interview was
    mainly the interviewee asking the questions. He asked me about my background and experience but mainly if I had questions so I made up a lot on the spot. Scheduled my background test and drug test as soon as I got home through an email from him and everything else is history.

Overall he wanted to know my availability, that was a must!

Interview Questions

• Go there and rock it.
      The questions are only hard as you receive them.   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Was long and dragged out, from the time the recruiter called to the profile test, the first screen the second screen. The time between and the expectation that there were no other opportunities available .

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was the typical questions like what is the worst experience you have had, sort of the thing. It was impersonal though and too the point. It didn't mirror the experience I had previously with the company in VIrginia.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Malvern, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

In depth personality screening, rounds of interviews. I am not going to provide details beyond what I already provided. The recruiter provided information on background. Based on the background information provided, I studied the method, which was helpful. However, ultimately the candidate has to impress.

Interview

I had an initial screening and then a second interview where i had to role play as i were presenting to the core team and steering committee, based on a case packet they sent to me in advance

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of a challenging situation you faced and how did you handled it   1 Answer

Interview

Met with two recruiters who specialise in the Human Resources field.
    One in permanent placements and one in contract, temp / part time.
    Both meetings were productive and the recruiters had the knowledge and understanding of the industry and the city.

Interview Questions

• As it was a recruitment meeting, the interview was not intense towards me, it was more about understanding what I was looking for etc.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

(Randstad is a staffing agency and I "reactivated" my profile with them; some of the questions below do not apply to me. If you sign with them, they require skills, drug and background testing just to be on-boarded. Then you check in with them weekly, if you aren't working. They will be looking for a company where they can place you, as long as you remind them that you are still searching. My 'free' advice to all who read this: Continue your job search, don’t wait for them to do it, they are supposed to be like a helper to you. And don’t take assignments that pay less than what you need, or you may get “stuck” in a position.) I met with a recruiter who asked pointed questions about what I was looking for in an assignment; I was also told that I wouldn't be 'put just anywhere', something that I appreciated coming off of a job that left me with a "bad taste in my mouth", so to speak.

Interview Questions

• One thing asked was, "do you prefer administrative work or paralegal assignments"? Which was good, because I have experience with both and it showed that the interviewer may be interested not only in 'getting a warm body in a seat' but in what I'd like this go 'round.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Internal recruiter scheduled a phone screen to chat and review my background. She made me completely disinterested in the position. At the end she said "So... are you sure you want to continue with this position....?" In a kind of demeaning way. Her attitude completely pushed me away from the company even if they offer decent pay and benefits.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview - Our conversation was brief but overall positive and informative. After the interview, the recruiter emailed me to confirm my schedule and told me I would speak with hiring managers that same week. I was sent benefits information as well. I waited for next steps and cleared my schedule for the next phone interview however I did not hear back from the recruiter. I felt the process was a bit unprofessional so I decided to move forward with the interview opportunities presented by other companies.