Randstad US Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

1.0

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad US (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my experience it went good I was more than qaulified for the position. I was asked for a diploma id and resume. Proceeded with a background check no drug test though which I wish they did.

Mail Room Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad US (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was called in by one of the admins for an interview, I went in and was given a stack of papers in which I had to sign. Went over my employee background. Questions were very basic, the type you get asked at any Temporary agency. After this I took a typing test, a systems test . Very basic.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job.   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad US (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

Getting a job with these folks is super easy, you just need to show up on time. They don't really interview you, they just hand you the application, and ask you if a certain pay rate is ok. They don't drug test, they don't do skillstests, or anything strange or oddball. basically, they just want warm bodies to fill positions for ridiculously easy braindead work, which is why you will have such an easy time working. They do not offer any type of advancement, and I would be leery of their health benefits, which you could get stuck paying if the assignment ends. (which it will sooner than you think!)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ha ha ha! and, a different company. this company thinks they are the greatest though.