Randstad US Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

1.7

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Internal recruiter scheduled a phone screen to chat and review my background. She made me completely disinterested in the position. At the end she said "So... are you sure you want to continue with this position....?" In a kind of demeaning way. Her attitude completely pushed me away from the company even if they offer decent pay and benefits.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad US (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to meet with the branch manager. She wasn't in, so I met with someone else. He was very nice, but I'm still not sure if I have the job. You know. Typical temp agency. I was there an hour. They put me in their system. I need to be submitted for the job, but I still don't know if I have it yet.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad US (Seattle, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was rude, unprofessional, unorganized, and worked on other projects during our extremely brief 15 minute discussion.

Interview Questions

• No information from person about the position whatsoever. Seemed put out she even had to interview anyone.   Answer Question

Place was an unorganized mess