Randstad US Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

I have waited for 15 minutes and then the person that called me asked me some questions about my previous experience, and what kind of office software that I can work with, and what are my preferences in salary and hours and type of work I'm intersted in.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a temporary position?   1 Answer

Interim Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Washington, DC).

Interview

One phone interview for a perm placement and three interviews when I got to the office. Never heard from perm placement side again, but was contacted by consulting side and started working for them.

Interview Questions

• What other recruiters are you working with and what are their names?   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

Very professional. This company has high standards and the management team represents themselves well. You leave this interview impressed with the company and the staff. The initial phone interview took about 30 minutes in which the employee spends more time selling you on the conpany company, rather than asking about your experience. The in person interview was very inquisitive and provided helpful details as to what the position is really like.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle rejection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randstad US (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview went well. Like Randstad but they over state how many jobs they have to get you in the door. They test you based on skills you list on the resume

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randstad US (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Paperwork was somewhat disorganized. Some forms could be filled out online, but most had to be scanned and e-mailed. Instructions should be clear, and specific priorities asnd deadlines should be specified for each piece of paper to be submitted. The interviewing itself was not too bad. All of it was done over the telephone, but that is because the company headquarters is out of state.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation.