Cover image for Rane Madras

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rane Madras Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 22 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rane Madras

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane Madras (Erode) in Nov 2016

Interview

1. Technical and aptitude round. 2. GD 3. Technical and HR interview. First round technical was easy and aptitude will be little bit tough.. After shortlisting, GD will be conducted and there will be no rejection.. Interview consisted of a panel of three members and questions were asked mainly from field of interest..

Interview Questions
  • how differential works
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane Madras (Hyderābād)

Interview

RANE was the second company I was attending for recruitment in my campus. Personal interview is conducted after the written test and GD. After a long wait my turn came and went in thinking what kind of questions I'll be asked.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Rane Madras

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane Madras in Jan 2016

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Mainly from ur field of interest and some basic questions were from automobile and first angle projection symbol..
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane Madras (Hyderābād) in May 2014

Interview

Interview consists of four rounds. First round is the aptitude test, second round is technical test, third round is group discussion which is followed by the final interview which consists of both technical and HR round. First and second rounds are multiple choice questions which covers the basics of the logical reasoning, aptitude and communication. Second round covers the topics related to thermodynamics, metallurgy and manufacturing mostly. Group interview is based on a general topic with in the stipulated time given. final round is a panel interview which consists of 4 panel members which checks mostly the basics of the theoretical knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions relating to field of casting, thermodynamics and general management questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane Madras (Coimbatore) in Jan 2014

Interview

Round 1 :Written (Techncial, Quants, Reasoning).Easy, specific, basic and straight. Round 2 : Screened candidates from round 1,should participate in group debate. (Be simple, straight, they see how constructive and communicative you are.) Round 3 : Qualified candidates have to attend, Technical and HR interview. Round 4 : Non elimination round. Qualified candidates from Round 3,undergo psychometric test. The good thing about RANE is they complete the entire process and share the results on the same day.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different latest techniques used in Project Management other than CPM and PERT
Be the first to find this interview helpful