Rang Technologies Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rang Technologies Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Rang Technologies

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rang Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

A pretty normal phone interview from HR person. It took 10 minutes or so and didn't quite go into details. Didn't even ask behavior questions. The HR person talked a lot about how they sent employees to different projects and how everything went after that. They asked to redo the resume by extending full-time working experience to at least five years.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rang Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rang Technologies (Piscataway, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I only had one interview with them.
    They called me out of the blue without checking on my schedule and I was in the middle of anither meeting. I scheduled a time with them and they didn't call me, after 40 minutes of waiting for a call, I called them back. There was no apology, the interviewer jumped to into asking me questions about what I did but I could make out from her tone that she was disinterested and that I was just a paper on her desk that she was pushing.

She looked at my resume and suggested that I falsify information so that they are able to place me. She suggested that I increase my experience. I was shocked.

Many of the reviews here on Glassdoor look falsified. I can't imagine any of them being true.

Interview Questions

Did not want to be associated with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rang Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Their recruiter called me and asked for adding 4 years of experience in my resume then they provide training. when I inquire about Rang Tech I got lots of negative feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation, what is your experience blablabla   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rang Technologies in April 2016.

Interview

1 month after I submitted the application, I got the telephone interview. Actually at that time I was not expecting anything from the company since I had not yet received any response. Then on one day morning at around 9:30am, the recruiter called me and had a interview. It was all of a sudden. I didn't get any information from the company in advance. But the questions were normal ones.