Rapid City Regional Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rapid City Regional Hospital Interview Questions

2.6

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in March 2016.

Interview

The department called to set up an interview. The interview was comfortable and easy to talk with the departments director and also the department supervisor. This process was very simple everyone made it feel as though you were already part of their team. Made the process that much easier. The process was great.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for RCRH?
      Why do you feel you are an asset to RCRH?   Answer Question

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in August 2015.

Interview

Fill out an application online. Get called for an interview. Run over here for a drug test, run over here for a blood test. Youre supposed to get vaccinations (including flu shot) when hired but they ignored that for me even though i brought it up several times.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital.

Interview

A special interview fair was held for new grad nurses. I had more than 1 interview to do that day. Some interviewers were very intimidating, others were very warm and open and easy to talk to. The interviews I did were VERY different from each other. The more intimidating one asked questions I was not prepared for, the second one was more standard new grad interview questions.

Interview Questions

• I did get called back for a second interview with another department I interviewed with that day. They asked me why I wanted to work on that particular unit.   1 Answer

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very straightforward - HR called to set up an interview and give me details of location/time. I met the director of the unit I was applying for in the lobby and went to her office for the interview. After questions I met the other nurse managers and some of the staff on the floor, and received a tour of the unit and an overview of floor routines/processes. Gave me a wonderful idea of what working there would be like! Received an offer shortly thereafter and dealt with HR for drug testing/orientation set up, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in November 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview for about an hour. Easy communication with hr and manager. The director was easy going and passionate about the unit. The offer was made the same day of the interview. They were also accommodating with the start date. Relocation was also reimbursed.

Desktop Support Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in May 2013.

Interview

One hour interview consisting of pre-made questions with a manager and a few of the other techs. No HR was present. On a side note, the times for the initial interview were miscommunicated to me, but I was able to reschedule the interview. They value planning, and technical knowledge. If you had a good attitude, you weren't cynical (as many IT personnel are), and you could prove knowledge, then you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Explain what DNS is?   1 Answer
    • Explain what DHCP is?   1 Answer
    • How does a laserjet printer work?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake?   1 Answer
    • Had to do a 5 minute presentation on anything you chose.   1 Answer

Exercise Physiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 current employees: department coordinator and 2 other exercise physiologist. Upon submission of an application a brief phone interview followed by on site interview. Consisted of questions and tour of facility.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in this field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I accepted the offer as is.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid City Regional Hospital (Rapid City, SD) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy hiring process; I applied, interviewed, and get a phone call within a couple days saying they would like to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, wages are set based on experience.