Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.2

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (New York, NY).

Interview

easy 1 interview
    3 person interview describe background, achievements, work goals describe why did you leave your last position
    How many years experience in recruiting
    Experienced training manager?
    Have you offered to trained individual employees or assistant

.NET Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through online and then got a cal from the HR and scheduled an on-site interview. First it was HR and then Technical where a coding challenge was given.

Weld Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Dearborn, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

The recruiter found my info on search sites and called me and set up an on site interview at the OEM. There was a panel to my pleasant surprise that simultaneously interviewed me with a written scripted set of questions, my answers were written down. The panel was very respectful, professional, honest and showed good credibility in answering the questions I had about the company work place and culture. Overall, the interview experience was excellent.

Interview Questions

• How do you normally influence the team to make the right decisions?   1 Answer
    • Mention how you made an invention and went about implementing it?   Answer Question
    • Mention a hard welding problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company simply offered the rate I asked for.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Warren, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

dealt only with the company I am contracted out to. They set everything up and told me time and location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. they wouldn't

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Telephonic Interview and F@F Interview, Personal Questions, Brief on academic Projects done, Mechanical related Basics , Experiences on CAD Softwares, Spot Welding, Resistance Welding, Tolerances, Pythogorus theoram, Steam Traps, Thermal Energy, Wind Energy, Academic Seminars

Interview Questions

• Tell me About yourself? Tell me about your Personal Experience   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Was called up on the phone for interest. Then a manager spoke. Was called to their company in Hosur road, Bangalore for face to face. Again the same manager spoke to me. Briefed about all the job details, work culture, timings, benefits, etc. After waiting for 2 hours, was taken to a so called 'DIRECTOR' who doesn't have his head right. Was told to wait again for 10 minutes and then asked to leave as their "US PEOPLE are busy". No further updates or contact.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Mainly consists of multiple rounds. Ones attitude, interest level for the position, posture, present ability and soft skills are tested. Final rounds occurs with senior management which is a good exposure.
    Highly processed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are good negotiators but definitely offers as per current market standards.

Corporate Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR lady Rashmi is extremely sweet and patient (I had trouble finding my way and got lost mutliple times). The employees seem quite friendly and forthcoming.
     Had two rounds of interview, one with Dr. Nunia, the chairman and the other with the director. Both gentlemen are friendly and accessible and made me feel at ease. First round with Dr. Nunia lasted almost an hour and was more along the lines of a (highly enjoyable) informal chat. The second round with the director was much shorter. I was told right at the beginning that I would not be hired since I did not have certain additional skills they required such as photoshop, UI/UX and website developement.

The atmosphere is professional but warm and welcoming at the same time and I immediately felt quite comfortable.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked to go to a room after the shortlisted the resume by looking at the percentage . There they gave a qestion paper with 30 questions. They asked basic Design Questions like Views.They asked to derive some derivations. about five Problems we were asked to solve..They then they asked us to wait. They Shortlisted by choosing guys who did their best i am positive that i wrote 75% of the answers correctly.. It was a tough competition. I didnt get selected and was asked to leave.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic Design Questions like Views.They asked to derive some derivations. about five Problems we were asked to solve..   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

there are 4 rounds happened in interview. written test,design tool test, technical round interview and HR round.
    very interesting questions asked in a written test
    technical round of interview requires enormous knowledge about manufacturing processes

Interview Questions

• what is a k- factor importance in bending operation?   1 Answer