Raseri Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raseri Interview Questions

2.4

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH).

Interview

Met one on one with a young manager and was asked basic interview questions about myself. Many young individuals were lined up to interview the same day as well. I was offered a second interview which would have taken place over lunch the next few days, however I declined after realizing that the job may not be the right fit for me. The company seemed to be desperate to hire new individuals to work for them and I was not ready to work in a sales atmosphere.

Interview Questions

I felt as though the company would have hired anyone, and I did not want to work in a sales job at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Odd interview process- very misleading. Every person in the office seemed like a programmed robot. I felt as if I was one of hundred interviews that they conducted. They try to make you feel as if you will be leading a team, when in reality, you will actually be going door to door for at least 12 months, and then promoted if they have another office open by that time.

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

They took me out for a 'lunch interview' and explained about the 'management development program'. They took me to a Subway but it was odd because they were intentionally driving to a farther one (I saw at least 2 of them on the way). The compensation was highly doubtful and they avoided to answer certain questions like turnover ratio.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to rank three things in order of importance: work environment, compensation, opportunity to grow   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raseri (Toledo, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual and the interviewer really wanted to get to know me and the type of person I was. There were two interviews, one over the phone and then one in person. Lastly you interview with the manager of the location. We went to eat and talked about our lives and how we've gotten to the point we're at now. Through the interview though it was known that there was a quiz that would go over information the interviewer would give. The quiz was not difficult as long as you just listened to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Q: What makes me want to hire you over someone else? What makes you stand out.   Answer Question
    • Q: What types of books do you read?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raseri in October 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, one on one in office, lunch interview where they "explain" (but not really) pay and benefits, then last interview back at the office where they tell you to wait for a call to let you know

Interview Questions

• What is more important, money, progression or work environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH).

Interview

This company is a joke. I interviewed with them a while back and since then found other employment. Where they take you for the Second "lunch Interview" is subway. Since starting my new position I see them come to that subway at LEAST once a week. Now I can only vogue for that since I am not always there. However, this company has such a high turnover rate that it is scary! I do not even think McDonald's has this high of a turn over rate.

IF you want straight door to door sales, and 200 a week then this is the job for you. If you want to actually live, stay away.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions, zero questions about previous job history or education.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The process took a few days. I applied online and the company called me two days later. I live in another city in the region, but I had to go at company headquarters. After the first interview, I should return to continue the process. I did not return.

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Overall easy interview, nothing too serious. The first interview will be for 10 minutes, then you will receive a call for the second interview, which they will take you out to eat and talk more about the job, when you come back they will give you a paper to fill out about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between direct and indirect marketing?   Answer Question

Account Manager A K A Cold Caller Nothing More Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri (Perrysburg, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

THIS WAS THE MOST INSULTING INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. This job was absolutely nothing more than cold calling people to pester them about signing up for internet and phone service. That is literally all you would do. The starting salary was something like 200-300 per week, PER WEEK!....which turned out to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme. They advise you to bring a notebook to take notes of their presentation, which was almost an insult as well, because it implies you'll have to write down all the knowledge they're dumping on you. To indulge the poor interviewer that was interviewing me I asked a few questions to appease him, one being "what does a person make after 6 months, a year, after all one couldn't continue to survive on 300 per week indefinitely?" The reply was "after about a year, you can just write zero's after your salary, six figures, there's that much potential." This is 100% a job scam. It's just legalized unethical business practices that depend on gullible people to think they'll be the next Warren Buffet (in terms of wealth) all by just hounding potential customers through cold calling. This is an embarrassment to anyone, especially those with a higher education.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a single educated question. It was all pre-printed rhetoric that they ask everyone.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raseri in August 2014.

Interview

First off just want to say that this was the worst experience ever. They lie without actually lying so you think you are getting this great sales job and really it's door to door sales 100% commission based. Yes, everyone is super nice but it's all a huge front to draw you in the a pyramid scheme style business.

They will say things like face to face interaction. We believe in a firm handshake. All this means is you become one of the people who gets doors slammed in their face because it is annoying having someone try to sell you something at home.

Next they take you out to lunch which is pretty nice. They go over how much you will be getting per "sale" you make and how much the people above you will make off that sale. Thesay promotion is fast

Interview Questions

I have a college degree. I wanted something that I would need to use that degree. Not door to door sales. And not a company that uses slimy tactics to get new hires. I would stay away from this company if I was you