RateGain Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RateGain Tech Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at RateGain

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RateGain (Noida (India)).

Interview

I received a call from HR person for the post of tech lead and my interview was scheduled. I went there and found a lot of rush but I given the interview F2F for three round. And all round were cleared, first two round were technical while last one was managerial cum technical. Finally at the end of day I got a discussion with HR and she has confirmed me that everything is OK and she has also asked HR question which actually happens after the selection and confirmed me that in next week will back to you for salary discussion.

In the next week no body called me when I called back then I got to know I will call on weekend. On weekend I received a call and email to submit all relevant document like last appraisal letter and three month salary slip along with a reference of previous employer. I reverted back with all detail and background verification is completed. Now I was very much sure that very soon I will receive the offer letter but I was not so lucky guy.

I received a call after two days from HR and she told me that the head of engineering team of your concerned profile wants to have a quick chat(NOT Technical interview) over telephone so be ready for that. I agreed for that and got a call but unfortunately it was a complete technical interview, asked so many technical question and I replied almost all correctly. And this session completed.

After waiting two days I called the HR person for update and got to know that Now Directory of technology wants to meet you personally for discussion. This was hide of tolerance even though I went there and now again the technical interview started and this time it was like a architect related question which is out of my profile. but I tried my best to satisfy. But this time i was confirm that its not a selection process but rejection process.

And finally No update from HR, after calling got to know you are not qualified. So it was just a wastage of 20-25 days in whole process, even I lost some good opportunity during this period.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RateGain

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RateGain (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Got called for a walk-in on a weekend. Had the standard -- one written(technical), one F2F and one managerial. Post this, the HR had a healthy salary discussion and informed me that that hiring for my level is being done for some new initiative of one of thier executives, hence the 3 previous interviews were just filters, so there would be a few more rounds of F2F interviews but with senior executives. Over the next week, they conducted 3 more interviews, mostly with senior management. These interviews now were mostly based on my past experience of both technical and domain nature. The first two interviews went very well despite the interviewers being very thorough, I was able to answer most of their queries correctly.But in the final one, the interviewer did not ask many questions instead started laying down unrealistic expectations for the profile I was being considered for. I, politely, appraised him of what he could realistically expect of me if I were to join them for that desired position. Post this 3rd interview, I did not hear from them.

Interview Questions

• The written technical is a cake walk, even an in-experienced person will be able to answer. The F2F technical was good, were the person asked me questions mostly related to webpage life cycle, web request life cycle and IIS administration in detail. The later interviews were scenario based mostly related to my previous experience and they thoroughly tested my architectural & domain knowledge.   1 Answer