Rathbone Brothers Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rathbone Brothers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Mar 2019

Interview

Firstly they asked for my CV and a cover letter. Following that I was asked to complete some online tests (just the standard ones). From there I was asked to attend a meeting at the office where the job was. They paid for my travel up there. The interview was very relaxed and really just a chat both about yourself and the company. It was enjoyable and they were very friendly. It lasted for almost 2 hours. They did however take a while to come back to me with the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions, just make sure you know the company (its services) and your CV well.
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about Rathbones?

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers (Winchester, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview itself went well but the job description turned out to be false. Lots of appealing prospects mentioned in interview but have not materialised. The interview process was actually very lengthy also. It included one telephone interview and two face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rathbone Brothers

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview process at Rathbones was simple and effective, I was in contact with Ms. Laura Smith who is the HR Officer at Rathbones. The only complaint that I had about the process is that the feedback/response date was very long.

Interview Questions
  • What is 'discretionary private client investment'?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers (London, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

HR and team specific with line manager asking about personal skills/qualities and why I would be a good fit for the company. Later went on to describe what my role will be and what I can bring to the table there.

Interview Questions
  • Where did I see myself in 5 years?
RSS Feed</>Embed