Rathbone Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rathbone Brothers

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rathbone Brothers

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Rathbones was simple and effective, I was in contact with Ms. Laura Smith who is the HR Officer at Rathbones. The only complaint that I had about the process is that the feedback/response date was very long.

Interview Questions

• What is 'discretionary private client investment'?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Firstly they asked for my CV and a cover letter. Following that I was asked to complete some online tests (just the standard ones). From there I was asked to attend a meeting at the office where the job was. They paid for my travel up there. The interview was very relaxed and really just a chat both about yourself and the company. It was enjoyable and they were very friendly. It lasted for almost 2 hours. They did however take a while to come back to me with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, just make sure you know the company (its services) and your CV well.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Rathbones?   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

HR and team specific with line manager asking about personal skills/qualities and why I would be a good fit for the company. Later went on to describe what my role will be and what I can bring to the table there.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rathbone Brothers (Winchester, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview itself went well but the job description turned out to be false. Lots of appealing prospects mentioned in interview but have not materialised. The interview process was actually very lengthy also. It included one telephone interview and two face-to-face interviews.