Ratner Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ratner Companies

2.4

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

interviews with multiple executives at the same time lasting well over an hour. Questions were all over the place. After nearly 3 hours of interviews was not offered more than a glass of water.

Interview Questions

• what charity efforts do you engage with and or give to of your personal time and money   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Vienna, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and then was invited to a face to face interview. Very comfortable environment. Friendly representatives made the process easy. Questions were based off my resume and job description that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What duties would you expect to be performing if you were selected for this position?   Answer Question

The salary offered was considerably lower than what similar positions in the area offer.

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Annapolis, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Regular question/answer interview plus a interview including foiling, color, cut and finish and mens cut. After finishing technical interview, say down and talked about what the manager thought of the technical and your skill level.

Area Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Hired from within. Received a phone call inviting me to a lunch Introduction with Regional leader for new posssition that day, 8 hour Interview where we traveled to every salon location, filled out application online, 1 hour Phone Interview with higher leadership.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to achieve success in exceeding goals up to now?   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ratner Companies.

Interview

Easy. As long as you are licensed and are flexible you will probably be hired

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Lancaster, VA) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview process was easy very friendly and uneventful. Behavioral interview, skills, and more.

Production Specialist Interview

Interview

I was selected and scheduled for an in person interview, after successfully completing a phone interview. Once I arrived I was told I would no longer be interviewing with the original panel as they were pulled into an unexpected meeting. Then, I was told I would interviewed by one person, but I figured no big deal. My interview lasted an entire 5 minutes and it was very apparent that I was never in the running for the position. Although, I understand they are not responsible for the weather, it was below freezing that morning during my commute on public transportation and knowing what I know now I wasted my time, energy and resources. All in all this was a very poor first impression of this company.

Field Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ratner Companies.

Interview

Phone interview was easy with the common questions like what kind of leader are you, how do you motivate your team, how do you teach and coach your team. A lot of behavioral questions. Started out with that this was a casual interview. The interviewer was not fully listening because when I spoke with that person again, they did not know several facts about me, which I discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to think on your feet.   Answer Question