Ratner Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ratner Companies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ratner Companies

Field Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ratner Companies.

Interview

Phone interview was easy with the common questions like what kind of leader are you, how do you motivate your team, how do you teach and coach your team. A lot of behavioral questions. Started out with that this was a casual interview. The interviewer was not fully listening because when I spoke with that person again, they did not know several facts about me, which I discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

interviews with multiple executives at the same time lasting well over an hour. Questions were all over the place. After nearly 3 hours of interviews was not offered more than a glass of water.

Interview Questions

• what charity efforts do you engage with and or give to of your personal time and money   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Vienna, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and then was invited to a face to face interview. Very comfortable environment. Friendly representatives made the process easy. Questions were based off my resume and job description that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What duties would you expect to be performing if you were selected for this position?   Answer Question

The salary offered was considerably lower than what similar positions in the area offer.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ratner Companies.

Interview

Easy. As long as you are licensed and are flexible you will probably be hired

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ratner Companies (Lancaster, VA) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview process was easy very friendly and uneventful. Behavioral interview, skills, and more.