Rave Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rave Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Rave Technologies

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rave Technologies.

Interview

I got to know about the opportunity from Naukri.com, then I did send the resume. it got shortlisted , there were 4 rounds -1 telephonic , 1 F2F, 1 Onsite Manager Round and Last Was HR Round. Overall an average process.

Interview Questions

• Diffrence Between Eval and Execute in VBScript (QTP)   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test was by monster job.com. It consisted of logical quantitative verbal questions. Average level. Only few cleared it.
    Interview was mainly focused on final year project, any other projects and internship. Be thorough with what you have mentioned in your resume. Was also asked to write down code and explain thoroughly algorithm of project. Some basics of Java and C was also asked. Write any Java program. Also feasibility of the final year project.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

there were 3 rounds. 1st round consist of aptitude which includes verbal,quantitative and data interpretation. 2nd round was writing section and last round was panel interview.
    In technical they covered Java basics, SQL related questions and they told me to write a code .In HR they told me to introduce myself and few questions based on my strengths.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was an open campus drive, there were first an online test consisting of aptitude, english, Data interpretation and logical reasoning it was a simple test then we have to write an essay and letter to company manager for leave with reason then they shortlisted the students, then there were one interview in which there were technical and hr persons both were there, all questions are mainly based on ur resume and ur projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about urself?
      Tell me abt ur project?
      Then as i know sql and plsql so based on that basics questions   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Overall process took around 2 months.
    Basically there were 3 rounds:
    Round 1: Online Aptitude test which includes maths, verbal and logical reasoning.
    Round 2: Email and essay writing (surprise round)
    Round 3: Technical and HR face to face interview.

Aptitude as well as interview was difficult.

Interview Questions

• All HR questions, oop concepts, everything that is on the resume, questions about the projects   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds basically
    1. Online aptitude test taken by monster. It contains 3 sections (Quant's, Verbal, Data Interpretation). It is of average difficulty.
    2. Email writing and Report writing. I wasn't informed about before hand.
    3. Technical and HR Interview. Both of them are taken together.

Be prepared thoroughly about what you have written in CV. Questions will be asked on everything.
    Communication skills are very important. So be prepared.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Rave provides services to fulfill all the requirements ranging from defining or optimizing architecture, product migration, robust development, testing (including automated, manual, performance, regression, and load) and Usability engineering.Placement process consists of
    Quantitative Aptitude
    Technical Interview
    HR

Interview Questions

• Aptitude consists of quantitative analysis , verbal, logical reasoning   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview (Telephonic+ F2F), 1 Managerial round, 1 round of discussion with CEO of the company and final negotiation with HR. it overall seemed to be easy to me

Interview Questions

• Everything was fine and friendly during the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Put your figure boldly as Rave is ready to pay employer to the eligibles

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1 round of technical interview, 2nd round if required, 1 hr interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rave Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round is telephonic and technical if you selected than second round will be face to face and last will be the salary discussion with hr also they have one year bond be careful before accepting offer.

Interview Questions

• .net bascis and deep dive in opps consepts , wpf   1 Answer