Rayco Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rayco Construction

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rayco Construction

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rayco Construction (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview consisted of Owner, Duane Nelson, with Office Manager, Dana. Co-owner Paul Janssen joined later but said little. They were trying to find a way to manage their shingle sector of the business. Later brought back for 2nd interview and they had worked with consultant to help manage shingle sector and now they were re-branding company from residential to commercial and only wanted to work with property managers but didn't have list of top clients, clients not to bid to, clients to pursue, etc. They didn't even have a tracking system for their bids. They just assumed they got 50% of their bids without looking at the numbers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to help our organization that other marketing people wouldn't be able to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't want to offer 2-weeks vacation or sick leave so had to negotiate. Didn't present letter on first day so had to assume my conditions were met.

QA Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rayco Construction (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2012.

Interview

In the first round, the questions are focused on automation and compatibility testing, how to write a test plan, given some situations and let me list test points.
    In the second round, the questions are focused on C# and DB knowledge. For example, the difference between the loop join and hash join.
    In the third round, the questions are tended to get more about characteristic.
    The fourth round is communicating with HR.

Interview Questions

• In automation testing, how to handle unexpected pop up dialog?   Answer Question

There is a big risk to be exposed in XRay environment.