Raymond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymond Interview Questions

Interviews at Raymond

2.8

Embedded Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Interview

It was not a tough interview. The questions in this interview were mainly based on my projects and skills. The recruiter did not ask me behavioral questions in the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond in March 2020.

Interview

I have been contacted by email to set up a phone technical interview. But I got another email telling me to reschedule the interview because people who are going to interview me were busy doing a project. During the scheduled time, I was interviewed by three people. They all have a strong Indian accent. Especially the guy in the middle, I can barely understand what he said. I got a rejection email a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Some hard questions about C and I have never heard about them during my 4-year university life.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond.

Interview

standard interview really. I was recruited from college and went through 2 phone interviews. I came in a few weeks later to interview with some managers and supervisors. It was very relaxed and didn’t seem like an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when your bored   1 Answer

machanical engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond (Binghamton, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

This was at a job and career fair where the recruiters were a mechanical and an electrical engineer. They asked about experience in CAD and were favoring SAE teams with hands on experience.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond (Boise, ID) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online, contacted by HR within a few days after applying for a brief interview. Few days later interviewed with Regional Manager who requested I do a few assessments. After assessment, did in-person interview with Regional again, then another interview with Sales Director.

Interview Questions

• In what ways will prior work experience help with this job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potsdam, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond (Potsdam, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

We met at a career fair and I was promptly offered an interview. Despite being a software engineer, the interviewer led a behavioral interview. The whole process occured over a 18 hour period.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond (Chambersburg, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

I had an online interview that asked basic questions about my resume. After the interview I was asked for a face to face my my contract agency spoke with them and had them skip that option.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raymond.

Interview

Got a call from HR saying I will be contacted by the company on a specific date by a company representative. Got a call and it was my first interview ever. I was nervous and could not speak properly. Guess that was a red flag and I was never contacted.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greene, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Met with five people over two hours. They each had unique perspectives on the position and the company. All were very professional. Had the opportunity to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do? What do you not like to do? Describe an accomplishment you are proud of.   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greene, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY).

Interview

I had initially applied for a different position, but the nice woman from HR reached out to me and recommended I apply for this one. Next thing I know, I was scheduled for 4 rounds of interviews back to back in Greene NY. The whole ordeal took a little more than three hours. Everyone was very nice, questions were standard, no tricks. Hiring manager relied heavily on behavioral S.T.A.R. questions. Unfortunately, I recieved another offer that forced my hand before I was able to move forward with Raymond. Its a shame because it seems like a great company.