Raymond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.7

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greene, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was two hours with seven different team members. All the employees were very respectful, had good knowledge of the company and made me feel very comfortable. Only negative thing about the process was lack of communication from Raymond. I was assured I would hear back regardless of the outcome. I never received any communication from Raymond, even after trying to directly contact one of the hiring personnel.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you see yourself contributing to the Raymond Corp?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raymond (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

It went very well people talk we understood and found out a lot of interesting things about the job and site that we been dealing with this year. Thanks a lot for asking simple thing about our job.

Interview Questions

• Stay clean and be on time.   1 Answer

Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raymond (Muscatine, IA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for a 1st shift painter position and 30 seconds into the interview was told its a 2nd shift job. Classic bait and switch. You're also asked on the application for your requested pay along with your current pay (if working). I assume this info should be used to help determine if a person is a good fit for a position. Example, if I'm currently making $20 hr, a $12 hr job is probably not a good fit for me. I basically wasted my time along with the time of the person interviewing me. I made it clear to the gentleman interviewing me that I was not interested in this position because it was 2nd shift.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greene, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY).

Interview

I realized quickly that I was apparently not part of the "right" gender to be considered for the position. Despite all my experience and true ability to do the job and do it well. I was looked over for one of the manager's "buddies" with no experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to balance the "demands" of the position with your family?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond.

Interview

One phone interview followed by four back-to-back in-person interviews. The first round is strictly behavioral; however, you're asked more technical questions as the interviews progress. Be sure to know your resume and why Raymond James as opposed to other middle market banks. Good to follow the market and past transactions that the group your interviewing for has executed.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greene, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with six different people throughout the company. Pretty much the same questions over and over again. A few people from the same team you will be looking with. Trying to get a personal feel for you. No real quantitative tests. Overall a very good and fair interview process.

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greene, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward for all of the positions that I had applied to at the Raymond Corp. They call you to set up the interview, you go in at the designated time and sign in. You then get a first round interview with you manager and possibly the next person above them. They have a set writ of questions that they may improvise slightly, but they tend not to go to far off path. Then for the second round right after that you get to go talk to HR, and the interview is very similar. They read some generic question off of a list, but HR is much more genuine and will actually try to get a feel for who you are. So they do veer off the list a lot, but still make sure to hit all of the points.

Interview Questions

• What makes you attracted to this position.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymond in May 2013.

Interview

Several interviews may ensue, but hold fast since they are just looking for the right spot for you.
    You may meet with direct managers and executives, depending on the role.
    There is not a very cohesive feedback loop if you don't get selected, so if you don't hear back, it's probably not good.

Administrator Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greene, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond (Greene, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

It all started with a phone call stating that they were interested in having me come in for an interview. They were very informative over the phone and suggested I come in 20 minutes early as parking is very scarce and didn't want me to be late.

The representative in the main lobby is very nice, greets everyone by name and with a smile. She ensured everything will go well and even made time for small talk.

I was interviewed by twice by my potential HR Business Partner once by my potential manager.

Everyone was very nice which made the interview process very relaxing

Note: If you're interviewed at least 3 times, good chance you got the job

Interview Questions

• You have a customer who had a bad experience in the past with your company and expressed to you that they don't think they'll do business with you anymore. How would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raymond in April 2014.

Interview

i just want to pass interview in English because i completed my study in english and then i planed to pass it in april on 17th if possible sir.

Interview Questions

• Sir, i do not want impossible qwestion beacause it can break my head.   1 Answer