Raymond James Financial Compliance Advisor II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Compliance Advisor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Recruiter. After this phase, recruiter sent my resume to several hiring mgrs with my salary requirements. Scheduled 1 on 1 interview within 1 day. Interview was with 2 RCOs. Very friendly and very conversational. Offer came at the end of the same week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with someone who was mad with you about something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raymond James Financial

Compliance Advisor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Started with an e-mail requesting a Hogan Assessment on-line. In about a week I got a call but couldn't get to the phone in time so it was another week before I got to speak to the HR person. Then another week before a phone interview. Then another week before I could get into to t ake the timed skills test. A week later I finally did get called in for a departmental interview.

The HR person was cold and impersonal. Walked a block ahead of me like she was going to catch something from me. Told me it would be two more weeks before she would be able to get back to me. The department manager was ever so nice. Very personal. But...when I asked how much the position paid, I was so dissapointed I fear it showed in my face. I asked how long before they would make a decision and the dept. mgr said it took her 9 months to make her last decision. I fear I got that look again.

I got a turn down by e-mail before I could even get back from the interview. So, big suggestion, show no dissapointment, don't be anxious....you may not want the job anyway. The department was a bunch of small dark cubes. The building is beautiful but the work environment was horrible.

It looked like everyone was happy, but I'm not so sure.