Raymond James Financial Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymond James Financial Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Raymond James Financial

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply through career center for a spot to interview at NY Minute. Interview was 2 on 1 with a manager and second year analyst. More of a conversation than an interview. Asked me to tell them about myself and they explained a little bit about the program but did not have very many details. Asked me if I had an questions for them multiple times so I had to come up with a few more than I planned on asking. Interviewed beginning of October, followed up twice, still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Do you have any questions for us? (multiple times)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raymond James Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I had a Super Day at Nashville office after an interview with two analysts at my campus. Positive experience. No technical questions. All great people and very friendly. All candidates at Super Day were highly qualified for the summer internship position, so it really just came down to what they were looking for in an intern.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial in September 2015.

Interview

I did the on campus recruitment. First interview was 30 minutes in person. Started with behavioral questions such as walk us through your resume. Why investment banking. also asked a bit of technicals. left time for you to ask questions at the end. quick process in getting back to you and they were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is investment banking? Walk me through the financial statements and how they are connected. Why use EBITDA as the denominator for enterprise value instead of equity value? whats the difference between enterprise and equity value? Walk me through a valuation process.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial.

Interview

Applied through university, first round interview was all fit/behavior. The interviewer was very nice and I enjoyed all of my correspondence with RJ. Would recommend this firm to others interested in MM IB.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Attended the Superday rounds at their Florida HQ. Mid-western hospitality and behavioral FIT-based questions asked throughout interviews. They want to understand whether you're actually interested in working for a MM and can delineate the difference between BB and MM. All the interview rounds are structured with 2-3 RJ employees. Make sure that you know your personal story and can clearly describe why you're interested in IB. Last round of the interviews, one of the MDs will give you 5 balance sheets and the names of 5 different industry-based companies with a short description of their business - you have to match up the company with the balance sheet based on the "likely" correlations.