Raymond James Financial Options Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Options Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Very informal interview process. Their main concern is about acquiring the best person with the right attitude that fits the culture at the firm. I stumbled upon Raymond James at a career fair, had an in-person interview the next day, was given a call to fly down for final rounds. Everybody I came into contact with was great, genuine, and good-hearted. Final round was a dinner the first night and then interviewing/IQ testing the next day. The interviewing is all behavioral but the more it turns into a conversation, the better chance you have. The test is pretty simple stuff but the time limits you have are what makes it tough (30 questions in 2 mins.) We took the Wonderlic as well.

All in all, I really liked the interview process. It was fun and refreshing compared to other ones. I received an offer over Spring Break which was great and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is an LBO? (I took an LBO class so it stemmed from my resume)   1 Answer