Raymond James Financial Trading Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymond James Financial Trading Support Associate Interview Questions

Trading Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

Typical Careers website posting for positions. If you meet the criteria you will be contacted by a recruiter to come in and do a basic mathematical assessment and initial interview with the HR Rep. RJ is pretty good about letting you know they're interested (in which case you'll be called by the HR Rep to come in for a follow-up interview with the hiring manager(s) and/or their leads) or you'll receive a rejection email (not always timely). This firm is probably the most comfortable environment I've worked in since starting my work experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was 2009 there wasn't any room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Raymond James Financial

Trade Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond James Financial (Tampa, FL) in June 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and was set up with an interview the next week. Once I arrived I was give an application. You must sign a form releasing your transcripts. Then they give you a basic IQ test which focuses on patterns, comprehensions, and math skills. If you have not gone over long division and multiplication in a while it would be a plus to review. The two interviewers were very nice and the 1:2 interview went very well. I though I did great, but I did not have any experience so they probably found a more qualified candidate. Mid and entry level positions pay poorly because they can.

Interview Questions

• The test was unexpected becuase I used calculators throughout college.   1 Answer