Raymour & Flanigan Showroom Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Showroom Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raymour & Flanigan.

Interview

Long and unorganized. I needed to contact RF several times to continue the process. I do believe that system has been replaced by more aggressive team. I believe there is not a great deal of sales turnover as so the process is designed to be slow.

Interview Questions

• This was the easiest interview I was ever on. The management at that time was less then focused on hiring. There is a much better staff in place now. From the store level all the way up to VP.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raymour & Flanigan

Showroom Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymour & Flanigan in January 2017.

Interview

Seamless and comfortable the whole way through. All the levels I met with were very enthusiastic and professional. Had really in depth conversations to not only get to know myself but the different levels of management and what drives them to succeed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raymour & Flanigan (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Met with human resource personnel, several store managers and regional managers, toured the stores, the products to familiarize myself with what they carried. Job duties were explained to me. Meeting with each person took over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to handle training and motivation sales staff and firing if necessary   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oxford Valley, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raymour & Flanigan (Oxford Valley, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 separate managers at three locations. Conversation, questions, tour of the store, explanation of the position. I was asked to explain my work history, how it was applicable to this position, and how I think I could improve the running of the store and how I would handle sales team to increase sales, attendance and attitudes.

Interview Questions

• how I handle irate customer situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raymour & Flanigan (Warwick, RI) in January 2009.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was excellent. I felt very comfortable and wanted by the hiring Manager. They spoke about family values and work life balance. Unfortunately once your on payroll Work life balance disappears. You work Retail hours which are weekends and nights. and as a Manager you are working sometimes 6 days a week open to close. And the pay they say your going to make is the max you could make if you reach your goals. Unfortunately the goals change on a monthly basis. If you reach your goal one month the following month the goals become unattainable.

Showroom Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raymour & Flanigan in March 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a face to face with a Regional, Face to face with a store manager, face to face with the VP of stores, face to face with regional recruiter, and a phone interview with human resources. Hair drug test and background check is mandatory after you accept an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A