Raytheon Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

Raytheon Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

3.2

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was really smooth, the hiring process was excellent. Please be sure to research good enough about the company, what they do mission and values. The Raytheon Company is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics. It was previously involved in corporate and special-mission aircraft until early 2007. Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raytheon (Arlington, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

4 interviews in one day. Started with SVP, then predecessor, then 2 HR executives. All very nice. Focued on my understanding of the position and the approach I would take.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this type of position?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Arlington, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with three different people, they asked a lot of questions and wanted to know how I fit in. A pretty easy interview lasted over an hour. They asked the basic questions of how am I at reading financial statements, doing recons, and working in Excel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, I tried but they have a strict guideline they must follow.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Arlington, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Supply Chain Manager interview with a one on one to discuss candidates personality, experience, and skills. It was a typical corporate interview process.
    It was a typical corporate interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a obstacle or problem you had to overcome to achieve your goal?   Answer Question
    • Explain your best skill sets, and how will this benefit you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Arlington, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Raytheon Pikewerks
    1st contact, choose 3 of 4 sample programs to write.
    2nd contact come in for interview at local office.
    3rd contact a bunch of people get on the phone on friday and say they want me to fly to alabama for an interview the next week.
    4th contact come down to Alabama.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would steal our software.   1 Answer
    • Are you an agent of a foreign government or competitor come to steal our software?   1 Answer
    • How would you detect a false DHCP server?   1 Answer
    • Are you management? Are you sure?   1 Answer
    • How would you <apply something you are working on> to cyber security?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Arlington, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

After a detailed phone interview I was called back a few weeks later to come in for 4 hours of 1:1 interviews (6 people were being called in). A few weeks after that I was called back in for two additional 1:1 interviews (the final 2 candidates were being called back). Then after 8 weeks of calling and e-mailing the hiring manager (a call and e-mail every week or two) to find out the status of the position, not one call or e-mail was returned, I received a "HireRight" templated e-mail informing me that I was not selected.

After taking so much of my time I thought I would have received a simple phone call, just as a common courtesy.

If they treat people that way I'm glad that I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem working for a company that makes weapons?   1 Answer