Raytheon Electrical Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Electrical Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Fullerton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Not a lot of technical questions. They were easy going people and everyone seemed very nice. The questions was informal and I was given a tour of the building. My interviewers were very helpful and had passion in their work. The whole process went by very quickly as we mainly conversed. They did ask me about my school experience, but didn't press me for technical details.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by a hiring manager from HR, then set up a phone interview. This all happened within a couple weeks of applying. I was invited to Tucson for a hiring event. The first night there we went to dinner not far from the hotel, then the next day we went to the facility, went through tours and interviews. We were notified whether or not we got the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about my resume. They asked what I learned from the experiences and classes i had listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Pasadena, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Got a call to interview at HENAAC Conference. The manager that interviewed me was pleasant to talk to, and it was more of a conversation. Questions were overall about my resume and mainly behavioral. It was a short 30 minute interview.He also asked about location preferences and I would be willing to accept any location.

Interview Questions

• What circuit design experience have you had?
      What do you know about this company?
      What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Forest, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Forest, MS) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website. 3 weeks later, I was emailed by an HR representative about conducting a remote interview through a service called hireRight that would record my interview using preset questions. After this was submitted, another month passed for a total of 7 weeks before I was called by the hiring manager and invited for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how something you invented, innovated or simply changed led to completing a goal or project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

They paid for my travel and gave me clear direction of how to prepare for the interview. However, RMS is a very large site and I was confused on how to get to the exact room they scheduled for. They were all very kind and even offered me a tour of parts of the site.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work done at the university   1 Answer

Negotiation

the offer was very fair and I accepted right away.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

interview at hiring event. The interview consist of 2-3 engineers asking various questions about experience as well as technical questions. The interviewers were friendly and helpful. The questions include standard HR and techical questions regarding your course work and what you applied for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Richardson, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I attended the career fair on May 19th. they collected everyone's resumes in the beginning. I guess the hiring managers were looking through the resumes to see if they matched any of the open positions. After an hour I was told they don't have any job for me and I left without participating in an interview.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in June 2016.

Interview

Simple interview. Asked basic questions about my resume and one or two behavioral questions. Interviewed focused on experience and projects from resume. Was a very very simple and easy interview.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about two months later. Was asked basic questions to verify the information found on my resume. Also asked if there was anything else I would like to elaborate on and if I had any questions. Was told that my resume would be forwarded to the HR manager and to keep in mind that it was the holiday season so a bit of time may pass before I am reached again.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straightforward as it was only a phone interview; was only asked about information found on resume. One question that stuck out was "are you currently recruiting elsewhere?"   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Called for an exploratory phone interview like what is my interests. Then called for onsite interview. Process was very smooth. Got to meet with the interviewers the night before very relaxed, easy personality questions, they really liked to just talk about the company. Definitely know the companys history etc.