Raytheon Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Santa Barbara, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview panel board was all over the place with no defined process or level of management direction. There was a level confusion why employees were on the panel and why would someone at my level want to take this position.

Interview Questions

• Would you like working here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Group Interview with HR, Manager(s), Talent and acquisition, and sometimes a peer. Situation based questions to force interviewer to answer more than YES or NO. Very organized and productive.

Interview Questions

• Did you have to terminate someone before and what lead up to the termination and how did you handle the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate with Talent and Acquisition member and they discuss with hiring management staff.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Newport News, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

Getting in to Raytheon is a difficult process with forms and waiting and more forms and waiting until the request for a first interview comes. Company regulation is that Raytheon interviews at least 4 people for every position, After the initial resume sort the hiring manager at Raytheon may have selected a candidate but has to interview 4.

Interview Questions

• Depending on the position, Interview questions range from detail technical knowledge to acceptable questions seeking how the potential employee 'fits in'   1 Answer