Raytheon FLDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Waltham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website and was invited to interview on campus. It was a 1-on-1 interview that lasted about 45 minutes. The questions were all just standard behavioral ones, nothing difficult. I received a call a day or two later letting me know I had been selected for a final round interview. There was a dinner reception and then you either interviewed the next day or the day after that. The final round interview consisted of four 30 minute interviews, two with finance managers and two with the people who run the program. Again, just standard behavioral questions for the most part. They got back to candidates within a few business days to let us know if we had gotten an offer.

If you plan on applying for this position, just be aware that you'll be competing for spots with people who have already interned there. It seemed like most of the current FLDPs had interned there previously, so I really felt like I was at a disadvantage having not done so.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions plus some questions about the company and the industry. Definitely know why you want to work at Raytheon and why that specific program.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Waltham, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Pretty basic, first round on campus, followed by a day long interview at Waltham office meeting with a number of VPs from various finance/accounting groups.

Interview Questions

• What system of revenue recognition did they use at your last employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interviews were all behavioral questions, nothing too unexpected or out of the ordinary. The second round interviews varied by the manager I interviewed with, some managers were awkward and others were more positive and sociable. The interviews were very rushed.