Raytheon Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after resume was submitted online. Had a phone interview and then an in person interview with the hiring manager. I also interviewed with future coworkers to determine if personalities were a good fit. They said that they would review other applicants and I would be contacted by HR. After about a month I was contacted by HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with the company financial tools?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work in this group?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process went great and the interview process also went well. It was very thorough. As long as you read the job description and can correlate your prior experience to the job you are applying for, you should do great. It was also made easy since all of us were flown to the Westin La Paloma in Tucson and interviewed there.

Interview Questions

• When the interviewer asked about business cases and any experience with them either in school or at prior jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Goleta, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I met them at their office, was asked mostly just resume related questions. Nothing too difficult, no behavioral questions, more just experience related questions. It was a quick interview, lasted about 30 mins, with two people asking the questions. The atmosphere was friendly, relaxed, and conversational, it felt more informal than most job interviews do. It was a pleasant experience overall that felt more like a expansion on my resume and an opportunity to meet in person and get to know each other.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

I was brought in to interview for a Financial Analyst position. I was interview by two managers for the position. The questions ranged from tell us about yourself to what is the career end goal. A lot of the questions were mostly generic and business related such as have you ever dealt with a difficult team member and how did you handle that situation to how do go about creating a budget.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was what is your career end goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Be organized and prepared to answer excel questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with excel? Please describe an instance where you made improvements and worked above and beyond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Informal. I was interviewed with a group of about 10-15 kids my age and we were each assigned an interviewer who works at the company. The entire interview process took about 4 hours. The first phase, we took a tour around the facility, were given a powerpoint presentation on what the company was about, and then made our way to a large conference room where we were interviewed by multiple employees. Each of them asked different questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a significant challenge that you faced working with a team and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took about a month for Raytheon to contact me. Had one phone interview with HR, it was straight forward, mostly questions about my resume and experience. A week later was called and invited for an on-site interview. One interview with three Sr. Finance Managers. Interview was pretty casual. Questions about my past experience and skill sets. Took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward interview questions. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate about a 5% increase from HRs initial offer.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Great interview experience. 30 mins/interviewer with 6 interviewers. Introductions with breakfast and a short video of the company. Each interviewer asked typical behavioral questions and knowledge of the industry/products. HR was responsive after the interview and informed me of the great news. Flexible start date. Great benefits with 9/80 work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what earned value is and how have you used it in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager received my resume directly and called me to arrange an interview.
    The interview was quick and direct to the responsibilities of the position.
    Received offer package within 2 weeks and accepted the position upon graduation.

Interview Questions

• We've had plenty of good analysts, what makes you a great analyst?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

Group interviews with multiple company reps. Overall, personality questions, resume review, other general teamwork oriented questions.

Interview Questions

• describe a timewhen you had to work under pressure and meet a deadline.   Answer Question