Raytheon Financial Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Financial Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview consists of a 45 minute interview on campus. Mostly behavioral and felt like a conversation. They are mostly looking for a fit and someone who is passionate about the company. Make sure to be ready to speak on leadership positions or roles.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, then in person interview with hiring manager and also met with other individuals I'd be working closely with throughout the role in various departments. Open dialogue about their experience at the firm, what brought them there and curiosity about why I'm interested in working for this company and this industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon (Long Beach, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was on campus at my college career center. The interviewer asked basic questions and went over the details of the program. It seemed she mainly looked at personality when she asked me questions. The way she did this was quite rude because I could tell she wasn't listening to my answers and instead looked at my hair or my eyebrow or someplace other than my eyes and actively engaging in conversation. She was also rude at the end when I thanked her for the interview and she brushed it off and rushed back into the interview room.
    Obviously, I didn't get into the next round. But if you pass the first interview, Raytheon flies you to another state for the next interview.
    Make sure to have good questions relating to the FLDP program itself and not just Raytheon in general.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The first round interview took place on campus at part of OCR. It was a 30minute 1:1 interview and was behavioral. There were questions that asked about conflicts in team and how I resolved them. Other questions included identifying my strengths and areas to improve on. Overall felt like an average conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict in a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied through our University Career Center and met them at our business career fair. Received a call for an on-campus interview, was very casual and asked only personality-based questions and about career goals. Got called back to schedule an on-site interview with a total of 13 candidates for 3 positions in the company. Candidates consisted of students from over 7 universities, very select group. Upon arriving at the site, I learned that 3 candidates had previously interned with Raytheon and 2 of the 3 had parents in VP positions with the company. On-site interview consisted of interviewing 1-on-1 with 10 of the key financial leaders in the company in 30-minute segments. Overall, I felt I was very qualified and had the drive and the initiative to do very well in the position but things such as family ties to the business (even though the candidate was less qualified) were very much implemented and so I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life that you felt really had a dramatic effect on your the person you are today   1 Answer

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon in October 2009.

Interview

There are two interviews. The first is with an HR representative. If you are able to pass that screen you move on to their corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA to interview with a variety of Vice Presidents and other senior professionals in the company.

Interview Questions

• How did I overcome a difficult experience in a team atmosphere? And how?   Answer Question

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon in October 2012.

Interview

One on one interview on campus, then flew candidates to main site for superday with eight managers. Raytheon was very quick in letting candidates know if they moved on to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you displayed leadership in an ambiguous situation.   Answer Question