Raytheon Interview Questions in Fullerton, CA | Glassdoor

Raytheon Interview Questions in Fullerton, CA

2.7

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Fullerton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Not a lot of technical questions. They were easy going people and everyone seemed very nice. The questions was informal and I was given a tour of the building. My interviewers were very helpful and had passion in their work. The whole process went by very quickly as we mainly conversed. They did ask me about my school experience, but didn't press me for technical details.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

Out of college, I was subjected to a round robin style interview session. The first interview was with a relatively new/young engineer. I felt that this interview really helped Raytheon determine if I retained anything in school and was up with the technology. The second and third interviews were with engineering management; one technical, one non-technical. The technical portion really focused on aspects of my resume that could apply to the position I was interviewing for. The non-technical interview was focused on my life in general, work experience, and how I handle certain types of stress, people, etc.

Interview Questions

• Always the most difficult is "What are your weaknesses".   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Fullerton, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Explain previous projects, situational questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none