Raytheon Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Instructor Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Very easy, they already know who they are going to hire because they have a list of backups. Not even necessary to apply on the company website. Would not recommend any instructor job if you aren't in the inner circle already.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Raytheon (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Simple, it was a transition from one contractor to another. There were no major hurdles to overcome. I knew I was getting the job. I did not have to prepare or do anything particularly special. The interviewers did not tell us what we were answering questions for or that we had to hurry and do the medical. They did not let us check on our current pay. That was a big hassle.

Interview Questions

• Are you employed by Washington Consulting Group   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Warner Robins, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

in person interview - phone interview as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the pay until the 2nd year, I should not have accepted their first offer

Instructor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon in November 2008.

Interview

Relatively painless. Required resume to be adjusted to their template. Were flexible when dealing with prior military. Qualifications requested at least a bachelors degree however, military experience was an acceptable substitute. Were serious about having the position filled almost immediately and was a focal point of employment.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused specifically on background experience and how it would translate to the position being offered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for 85 they countered with 75 which I accepted.