Raytheon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.4

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Set up a time for a phone interview via email. The interview was about half an hour over the phone with the hiring manager. The questions asked were a mix of behavioral questions and questions about experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were part of a group that worked effectively together.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Normal interview questions were asked not to wear a suit because they said they only wear casual. I would wear a suit if it is not the Indianapolis Location though

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Had received an email from HR saying they wanted to interview me. Had 2 phone interviews, both involved technical questions, no coding questions, along with some behavioral, questions about my resume/past experience. First interview went well so had me do a second phone interview with Hiring Manager, which included more technical questions, some open ended questions, plus more behavioral questions. Currently still waiting for reply, will update when I get news.

Interview Questions

• Questions about resume and some technical OOP questions plus some open ended questions about design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 3 weeks later by a recruiter to set up an interview. I ended up having an interview a week after the initial contact. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer was a great guy and asked great questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Applied online for several jobs, recruiter contacted me, then an engineer contacted me, set up a 2:1 interview over the phone, then heard back from Human Resources about status and what the next steps were

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online after speaking with an employee at my schools career fair. Interviewed once over the phone for a screening, then another scheduled phone interview a week later with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself without using any information from your resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

It was relatively painless.I spoke to someone very friendly on the phone and enjoyed the conversation immensely. I was able to ask questions about the interviewer's experiences with the company as well. Overall this was a positive experience where I was able to learn a lot about the work-life balance of the employees. Also, I learned that the open environment that the company prides in was true which made me much more comfortable accepting the internship after I was offered it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some technical questions, but the overall focus was on me as a student and a person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonexistent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (McKinney, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Campus tour with 4, 30 minute interviews all behavioral. Began with a group secession where we got to talk about a project we were working on. Took several months to reply

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Initially contacted through email, contacted about 2-3 months after I applied. Very easy and streamlined process, they made sure I felt comfortable and I went through two rounds of interviews within a day. I got an offer after 3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

After an on-campus career fair, I was invited to interview with the company. The interview was not for a specific application, but to record my responses and associate it with my online applicant account.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Raytheon?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you encountered a difficult situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question