Raytheon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 3 weeks later by a recruiter to set up an interview. I ended up having an interview a week after the initial contact. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer was a great guy and asked great questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Had received an email from HR saying they wanted to interview me. Had 2 phone interviews, both involved technical questions, no coding questions, along with some behavioral, questions about my resume/past experience. First interview went well so had me do a second phone interview with Hiring Manager, which included more technical questions, some open ended questions, plus more behavioral questions. Currently still waiting for reply, will update when I get news.

Interview Questions

• Questions about resume and some technical OOP questions plus some open ended questions about design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online after speaking with an employee at my schools career fair. Interviewed once over the phone for a screening, then another scheduled phone interview a week later with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself without using any information from your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (McKinney, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Campus tour with 4, 30 minute interviews all behavioral. Began with a group secession where we got to talk about a project we were working on. Took several months to reply

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Applied online for several jobs, recruiter contacted me, then an engineer contacted me, set up a 2:1 interview over the phone, then heard back from Human Resources about status and what the next steps were

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

It was relatively painless.I spoke to someone very friendly on the phone and enjoyed the conversation immensely. I was able to ask questions about the interviewer's experiences with the company as well. Overall this was a positive experience where I was able to learn a lot about the work-life balance of the employees. Also, I learned that the open environment that the company prides in was true which made me much more comfortable accepting the internship after I was offered it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some technical questions, but the overall focus was on me as a student and a person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonexistent

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Initially contacted through email, contacted about 2-3 months after I applied. Very easy and streamlined process, they made sure I felt comfortable and I went through two rounds of interviews within a day. I got an offer after 3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

There was a technical phone interview lasting about an hour filled with questions about my background as well as technical questions. They then flew me to Tucson for an onsite interview, with travel and lodging accommodations. For the in person interview, there were 4 rounds. One by the department head to give overview of work and benefits, then two interviews by senior members. Finally, a few team members took me out to lunch so that I could ask any questions about the job, area, or anything else.

Interview Questions

• The more important questions seemed to be based on team fit and ability to work with others. Building a rapport with the interviewers was the most important part.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was relaxed and easy, the hiring manager was easygoing and asked very general questions, such as "tell me about yourself" and "what do you see yourself doing in 5 to 10 years". A relatively easy interview. However, the wait time for the hiring process was very long and drawn out.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview after talking with a representative at a career fair. The interview was a one on one interview, and I was asked simple behavioral interview questions such as "How do you work in teams," "How did you resolve a conflict," "tell me about yourself," etc. The interview was very relaxed and low stress, and the interviewer seemed very polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer