Raytheon Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for about 1/2 to 1 hour with 2-3 employees. Questions from each around 2-3 interviewers. Great to work with and interview was mostly conversational. Know the job description of the position you are applying to, and I would incorporate that info into your answers heavily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tewksbury, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward with personality based questions. The only thing that was a bit nerve-racking at first was that it was a group of 5 people interviewing me at once but this turned out to be for the best because each of these people were from different branches of the company. They were all very nice and wanted to make sure they placed me in a position I would be happy with. Overall it was a great interview with very nice people.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

All I had was a phone screening. They called me back within the week to let me know I got the position. Lots of behavioral questions, but no real technical questions about programming. Also make sure to know OOP concepts.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team setting that wasn't supportive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (McKinney, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

First phone interview was of average length and consisted primarily of behavioral questions and were extremely focused on past experience in various projects. This was my first ever interview. The questions posted here on Glassdoor were extremely helpful. Though I was nervous, the interviewers seemed to be relatively laid back, very genuine and interested in my experiences.I was then interviewed (phone) for different position at the same location by a different interviewer and was asked behavioral questions as well as many questions focused on my past experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a project where a group member was slacking behind/What steps did you take?   Answer Question
    • Why Raytheon?   Answer Question
    • Make sure you can explain the projects you have completed and your role in said projects in detail, as well as past leadership experience.   Answer Question
    • What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep yourself organized?   Answer Question
    • What do you enjoy the most about your university?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Shirt 30 minute interview where they talk about your abilities and especially why you are interested. Very nice and professional, Raytheon takes you seriously. Additionally, they are honest about the type of work you need to do.

Interview Questions

• Specific question about projects I have worked on and why are you interested in Raytheon?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the supervisor of the department. Consisted of open-ended questions and personality questions. Conducted over the phone for one hour. Applied online for the internship position and heard back from the company with in one month of applying to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Raytheon (Norman, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Overall I had a positive experience. My interview was shy of an hour long and the guy that interviewed me was very laid back. Besides the generic "why do you want the position?" questions he also asked me a lot of questions about things I had done in class and any outside projects that I had been working on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and someone else thought something should be done differently and how did you come to an agreement.   Answer Question